Jada Pinkett Smith's Memoir is a Flop | šŸŸ„ Newsweek.com

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I saw a link to this book when she aired out Will recently and it had 1 star and she was getting chewed up in the reviews. That's all I remember. That and her mango head on the cover. I couldn't imagine reading this

@Matt504 you been telling us for years to stay out of trouble and avoid non productive gatherings. I couldn't have imagined this is how you would be spending your spare time. Reading this Jezebels tall tales. :gucci:

I'd rather go risk my life outside then read that book. :huhldup:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I saw a link to this book when she aired out Will recently and it had 1 star and she was getting chewed up in the reviews. That's all I remember. That and her mango head on the cover. I couldn't imagine reading this

@Matt504 you been telling us for years to stay out of trouble and avoid non productive gatherings. I couldn't have imagined this is how you would be spending your spare time. Reading this Jezebels tall tales. :gucci:

I'd rather go risk my life outside then read that book. :huhldup:

I'm about 4 chapters in and it's a good read so far.

:hubie:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
thanos-all.gif

How sad

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope it continues to flopā€¦.

:birdman:

Will just divorce this broad alreadyā€¦..

:snoop:

give her 40% of your savingsā€¦. Replace it with a few movies and power moves and be done with it. Kids are grown and all yā€™all garbage is already on public displayā€¦so seriously whatā€™s the point??

:camby:

Seriously. I donā€™t understand it.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
I been told yā€™all her behavior is a result of the narcissistic injury she has to live with because her husband is far more accomplished than her. This is why people gotta choose better mates. Canā€™t be cuddled up with a muthafukka thatā€™s gonna hate on you and try to destroy you ā€˜cause youā€™re more successful than them.

But Will is a whole sucka too, this is basically his karma for being a simp.