Jada Pinkett Smith's Memoir is a Flop | 🟥 Newsweek.com

Daps
i hope it continues to flop….

:birdman:

Will just divorce this broad already…..

:snoop:

give her 40% of your savings…. Replace it with a few movies and power moves and be done with it. Kids are grown and all y’all garbage is already on public display…so seriously what’s the point??

:camby:
Truth.

I think Will just hates failure and doesn't want to divorce...as that's the ultimate admission the marriage didn't work.

His kids are grown and dude has enough $$$$$ to be good.

Will gotta realize that the public loves him wayyyyyy more than Jada. Leaving her and doing some PR shyt will get him back on the right track.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Maybe those broads don't read books.
Not saying my wife is a bird, but she has read the books about Michelle Obama (both), Viola Davis, Will Smith, Prince Harry, Columbus Short (said it was wild and funny), and is currently reading the Kerry Washington book. I think I might be missing a couple too… but even she ain’t reading this book. At least she hasn’t expressed any interest yet.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Thread of the year contender.

:blessed:

SOOOO glad no one bought this bytch's book. :pacspit:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Not saying my wife is a bird, but she has read the books about Michelle Obama (both), Viola Davis, Will Smith, Prince Harry, Columbus Short (said it was wild and funny), and is currently reading the Kerry Washington book. I think I might be missing a couple too… but even she ain’t reading this book. At least she hasn’t expressed any interest yet.

The book has only been on the market for 9 days, I'd wager that I'm probably one of a very small number of people on the coli, for example, that has read the book.

Many people aren't interested in it without having read a single page because they take issue with things she's done in her personal life.

My position is: if people are claiming she's emasculating and disrespecting Will, why is Will showing up to book signings, why is he taking accountability for his role in the state of the relationship when asked for comment, maybe there's some missing context, maybe it can be found in the book.

:hubie:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:dwillhuh: bro chill

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The book has only been on the market for 9 days, I'd wager that I'm probably one of a very small number of people on the coli, for example, that has read the book.

Many people aren't interested in it without having read a single page because they take issue with things she's done in her personal life.

My position is: if people are claiming she's emasculating and disrespecting Will, why is Will showing up to book signings, why is he taking accountability for his role in the state of the relationship when asked for comment, maybe there's some missing context, maybe it can be found in the book.

To answer your last paragraph, bc people have a perception of who their fav celebs are. And we all want to keep our perceptions.

Like they say, "don't meet your heroes", we want to know enough dirt to feel closer, but we still want to keep our perceptions.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I can see Ayesha Curry doing something like Jada is doing to Will to Steph Curry. :jbhmm:

And something tells me the response will be MUCH worse from the public. :wow:

Sad that these brehs married women that have grown to hate them likely because the brehs are more accomplished and popular than them. :mjcry:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
The book has only been on the market for 9 days, I'd wager that I'm probably one of a very small number if people on the coli, for example, that has read the book.

My wife got the Kerry Washington book within the first week. She tends to get them fairly early when she’s actually interested. Did the same with the Obama books and the Prince Harry book. And as far as taking issue with things done in their personal lives… I mean she read the Columbus Short book, lol.

Oh yea she even read the books written by two of the Peloton athletes. Tunde and someone else, lol.

I will say she was interested in the interview with Gale whatever, but she really only cared about the parts involving Will because she thought she was gonna get some back story to understand what was happening. Didn’t happen though.

I wouldn’t read it because I don’t really care for Autobiographical works unless it’s someone who I resonate with intellectually.