Jacksonville rapper Foolio responds to "Who I Smoke" song with video shot at his dead opps gravesite

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually know few of these Jacksonville drill rappers. Spinna benz and his brother. 100% of these nikka broke as fukk. Like nikkas be still smoking Reggie and shyt. I didn’t know foolio. Jacksonville is a wild ass place but none of these nikkas as demonic as it seems. Just street nikkas on some shock value shyt with the disrespect
As many people have ended up dead in Jacksonville from this beef, these nikkas can be defined as demons at this point.
Guns + stupidity + Jacksonville = demon

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I actually know few of these Jacksonville drill rappers. Spinna benz and his brother. 100% of these nikka broke as fukk. Like nikkas be still smoking Reggie and shyt. I didn’t know foolio. Jacksonville is a wild ass place but none of these nikkas as demonic as it seems. Just street nikkas on some shock value shyt with the disrespect
:duck: we don't wanna hear none of that my G tell us...when you getting back them Memphis nikkas who stripped you and robbed you for 12 gs?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Screenshot-20220625-084908-Chrome.jpg

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As you know we have a lot of unhinged/mentally ill people on here. That poster is the tranny/gay man known as Nicole. Probably has several aliases. They get a kick out of trying to push posters buttons and creating chaos on the board. For some reason the tranny decided it was a good idea to start stalking me one day. So instead of just pressing ignore, I engage the tranny everytime they quote me and simply post some of the gay shyt they posted. Nothing more nothing less