Jacksonville rapper Foolio responds to "Who I Smoke" song with video shot at his dead opps gravesite

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Rap really is modern day minstrel show.
The kkk couldn't have written a better genre
What is crazy is if these dudes made music goin at white supremacists, coli c00ns wouldnt even entertain it. They just like music about Black ppl killin each other.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Chicago shifted the culture and put this demonic extra disrespectful energy in the air.

Got nikkas from Jacksonville Fl to London killing and taunting each other over beats and music video’s.

I wonder what direction shyt would have went if Drill didn’t get as popular as it did.
Canada
Australia

this demonic music is worldwide now

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
ThE fAnS aRe mOsTlY CaCs

Tired of you mfs

Naw this needs correcting...cacs not listening to this stuff. We've run to far with that deflection.

These are nikkaS listening to this! Peep that video of the live performance, not a cac in there. Nothing but young jits singing word for word.

:ld: cacs have actually moved on from gangsta rap (for the most part). They listen heavy to that cac, country rap hard. They may put on some nikka shyt when nikkas around...but in their own car and home...straight cac shyt.