Jackie Chan to get Lifetime Achievement Oscar

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
If Bruce wasn't such a Iconic Legend, Jackie would probably be the overall GOAT. But Bruce, Jackie and Jet are the Holy Trinity. Wow, he worked so hard so this again is beyond well deversed:
I heard that in China, Jackie is actually more of the icon than Bruce is. They view Jackie as more authentic and Bruce as too Americanized, so Jackie is more celebrated.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I heard that in China, Jackie is actually more of the icon than Bruce is. They view Jackie as more authentic and Bruce as too Americanized, so Jackie is more celebrated.
Its true

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I was speaking more from personal opinion not cultural opinion. Bruce knocked down that door for Jackie, Jet all of them to blow outside of China and that's why he's the GOAT. He's the foundation but both Jackie and Jet went on to make even more movies and have longer careers. I think Bruce is definitely more "Globalized/Americanized" than Jackie or Jet but both of them clearly followed Bruce's blueprint and did very well in American Cinema. The "Oscar" techincally is a American Award though it's given to artist from around the world. I heard they did just recently put up a Bruce Statue in China. Jackie has one too so it's funny cause It's kinda like Hip Hop. Bruce=Biggie, Jackie = Jay, Jet = NaS, lol.

bruce-lee-statue-photography-hong-kong.jpg

jackie-chan-film-gallery.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
he's a GOAT but i only like 4 jackie chan movies tbh.....jet is DAT DUDE but jackie came first and was a bigger success in the US with his brand of wacky kung fu so he gets all the accomplishments. Jackie has no US movie on the level of kiss of the dragon tho :manny:

Jet Li himself would smack you for this statement