friday-celebration-gif-jackie-chan-chris-tucker-car-dancing-rush-hour.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If you think all he is known for are those Rush Hour movies :pacspit:

You better :salute: that man

I've been waiting on @Mr210 to reply for a day now because I'd really like to hear his answer. :martin:

Jackie GOAT got a permanent hole in his head when a stunt went wrong in Armour of God, got surgery done, and went back to filming the movie. :wow: That alone deserves a Lifetime Achievement Oscar. :wow:

:mindblown:

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
:salute: Jackie Chan.

That man almost died doing a stunt for Armour of God (he's got a hole in his skull as a result) and he still finished off the film after recovering.

His 80's films with Sammo Hung and Yuen Biao are classic.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
he's a GOAT but i only like 4 jackie chan movies tbh.....jet is DAT DUDE but jackie came first and was a bigger success in the US with his brand of wacky kung fu so he gets all the accomplishments. Jackie has no US movie on the level of kiss of the dragon tho :manny:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:mjcry:

Finally the Oscar realizing "Acting" is more than just reading lines. All those stunts, all those movies, all those injuries. Not to mention, Jackie isn't a bad actor at all, he's very believeable in all his roles. The first Jackie movie I saw as a kid was "Snake and Crane". Then I found out Bruce gave him that work, lol. Love Jackie, he's one of the GOATS. This is well deserved. If Bruce wasn't such a Iconic Legend, Jackie would probably be the overall GOAT. But guess what, Jackie's an Iconic Legend too so it worked out in the end and Bruce passed the torch to him. But Bruce, Jackie and Jet are the Holy Trinity. Wow, he worked so hard so this again is beyond well deversed:

157.jpg

r

453613-kung-fu-movies-snake-and-crane-arts-of-shaolin-dvd-cover.jpg

Last edited: