Flint, Michigan
346266857_6020119171420668_7676760213604505388_n.jpg

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The problem is simple and I seen it last summer when he was on IG Live and from my own personal experience.

He's a alcoholic!!!

That liquor has gotten to him at a young age and is fukking up his judgement.

This nikka really put a loaded pistol to his head in a moving car and has made close to 40 million dollars and his 194 million dollar contract doesn't kick in until the Fall.

How fukk stupid can you be?

The nikka is a alcoholic

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

Broussard saying 15-25 games. That shyt too light. It's gotta be a minimum of 41 games/half a season. Anything less than that isn't a serious punishment and honestly 41 games is probably too light. A minimum of 60 games is probably where this should start, make him realize that he won't get to play for his team until the last month and a half of the season when they may be entirely outta contention...

If he wants his career bad enough he'll shape up, but regardless a super strong message has to be sent this time. Any other violation after this may get him kicked out The League altogether...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I agree with everything youre saying but it's hard to shake the idea of people taking this an an opportunity to shyt in black culture.
That shyt is pure ignorance hell no black people should NOT take pride in that type of conduct. Act like you were raised with some gotdamn sense:why:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall are the ones lacking in comprehension. Not once did I say the league was in the wrong for suspending him. Not once. I'm simply saying let's tone down the discourse of him being a criminal/thug because it's coming across as an attack on black culture to me. Any athlete in the NBA should be able to dance with a gun on social. It's harmless. who did ja hurt?...ill wait

imagine if jokic was on ig live dancing to youngboy with a gun. People would legit be laughing at it and clamoring about his right to own a gun.
:mjgrin:

If I was 6'6 I would be Michael Jordan 2.0:martin:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Broussard saying 15-25 games. That shyt too light. It's gotta be a minimum of 41 games/half a season. Anything less than that isn't a serious punishment and honestly 41 games is probably too light. A minimum of 60 games is probably where this should start, make him realize that he won't get to play for his team until the last month and a half of the season when they may be entirely outta contention...

If he wants his career bad enough he'll shape up, but regardless a super strong message has to be sent this time. Any other violation after this may get him kicked out The League altogether...
Anything less than 60 is a slap on the wrist, honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Adam sliver sat him down the whole season

Ja essentially called him and the league p*ssy, I don’t think Adam can afford to go easy

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Bo had a great segment about him on his show today. Everyone talkin about him and messing up his bag but what about him the person?

He’s carrying
- Family (mom and dad quit their jobs and his sister and girl/baby all live with him and rely on him for bread)
- Friends/Entourage
- Memphis Grizzlies
- Nike basketball as their young star
- City of Memphis

All on his back. Yeah he’s acting out being a dummy but that’s a lot to handle mentally. He also might be hittin that bottle a little too much too due to the pressure (nikka be hawkin dat Tequila)

Homie def got some tough choices ahead of him and cuttin some cats off might be a start for him to get right.

The fact that he’s WILLINGLY carrying all of that on his back should be incentive enough to keep his dumbass out of trouble. Lebron James was younger than Ja when he came into the league, with ten times the expectations, actually FROM the hood, no father, with the city of Cleveland on his back and $100 MILLION dollars from Nike invested in him before he even touched the court and he displayed not an OUNCE of the sheer stupidity Ja Morant has.

At some point excuses have to be called out for what they are. EXCUSES. Dude done already had to be summoned to the Commissioner's building like some juvenile having to go to the Principle’s office and be reprimanded by Mr. Belding. Thats not wake up call enough? Being suspended wasn’t enough? Losing out on $40 MILLION dollars because you got left off the All NBA roster because the league is embarrassed by you and your antics isn’t enough?

nikka got access to assistance most black men in America never get and he spurned all of that because he wanna be a dumb ass. Its not stress, its not rap music, its not mommy or daddy’s fault, its the DESIRE to be a dumb ass.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Anything less than 60 is a slap on the wrist, honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Adam sliver sat him down the whole season

Ja essentially called him and the league p*ssy, I don’t think Adam can afford to go easy
Malik Beasley went to jail for threatening someone with a rifle and only got 12 games. Yall want Ja to get 5 times that penalty for dancing in a car with his friends :why:

Status
Not open for further replies.