Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but it's not, despite how badly you want it to be this way.

If Ja isn't keeping the same energy you want him to have, why go so hard to defend his actions? I'm gonna ask you a question that you already know the answer to: Why hasn't Ja just defended his actions instead of swearing he'll correct it?
Im not defending his actions. Im just saying this specific incident doesn't warrant this level of backlash regardless of his history. I get it's a terrible look but dancing with a gun can't be the smoking gun for a lengthy suspension . If another story came out with him or his boys pointing a laser, sure, suspend him. But this really ain't shyt but bad optics.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Im not defending his actions. Im just saying this specific incident doesn't warrant this level of backlash regardless of his history. I get it's a terrible look but dancing with a gun can't be the smoking gun for a lengthy suspension . If another story came out with him or his boys pointing a laser, sure, suspend him. But this really ain't shyt but bad optics.
It's a pattern. It's not the incident in a vacuum. If this was the first incident, he'd probably talk to management and they'd be like "what are you doing? This is why what you did was stupid. Don't do this again." It's everything in addition to this and most of all, having to step away from the team, doing an interview acknowledging he fukked up, seeing what all this dumb shyt already cost him, swearing he's tryna take the steps to get his shyt together only to prove that he didn't learn a damn thing. That's a big reason why most people don't feel sorry for him even if they still want him to get right.

It would be like wanting help for an alcohol problem, getting help and then three weeks after getting help, you're caught at a bar. Even if you didn't drink, it shows poor judgment and it's gonna lead everyone to believe that inevitably you're gonna keep fukking up.

Bad optics is all you need to reconsider shyt.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Charleston White had an entertaining take saw vid on Twitter

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a pattern. It's not the incident in a vacuum. If this was the first incident, he'd probably talk to management and they'd be like "what are you doing? This is why what you did was stupid. Don't do this again." It's everything in addition to this and most of all, having to step away from the team, doing an interview acknowledging he fukked up, seeing what all this dumb shyt already cost him, swearing he's tryna take the steps to get his shyt together only to prove that he didn't learn a damn thing. That's a big reason why most people don't feel sorry for him even if they still want him to get right.

It would be like wanting help for an alcohol problem, getting help and then three weeks after getting help, you're caught at a bar. Even if you didn't drink, it shows poor judgment and it's gonna lead everyone to believe that inevitably you're gonna keep fukking up.

Bad optics is all you need to reconsider shyt.
I agree with everything youre saying but it's hard to shake the idea of people taking this an an opportunity to shyt in black culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.