Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's gonna blow more money then hammer did, all cause he's too stupid to tell his associates to put the camera down. You would think his agent would get his people to stop filming him after the first incident

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
For people saying what he did was not illegal, “brandishing” a firearm is illegal.

There’s an argument to be made that is actions were illegal on their own.

Beyond that from a safety perspective he’s really putting himself in danger.

All it would take is a person seeing him wave that gun around and call the police now we gotta active gun situation with an NBA player vs the Police, and we know how dangerous those situations can be for young black men.

Also the first thing you learn about gun safety is not to aim the gun at anything you don’t want to shoot. Ja aimed that gun at all type of shyt including maybe himself. So many mistakes happen with people playing with guns just like Ja was.

Dudes behavior in that car was reckless and dangerous. Regardless of what you think his punishment should be:smh:
Ja the type of nikka to puts his eye in the barrel to make sure a bullet is in the chamber :wow:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
PXL-20230512-152000930-1.jpg

just saw these in walmart
Mike Wilbon's son will never get to eat those :mjcry:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

YEA BECAUSE HE HAD 6
PREVIOUS INCIDENTS THIS SEASON BEFORE HE GOT TO THAT POINT.

AT SOME POINT YOU
HAVE TO SIT HIM DOWN.
:devil:
:evil:

he keeps missing this point and one of those 6 directly impacted NBA employees. Ja is lucky NBA wasnt harsher

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
If Ja wants to flash guns tell him give the bread back. Problem solved. Everyone's happy.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

YEA BECAUSE HE HAD 6
PREVIOUS INCIDENTS THIS SEASON BEFORE HE GOT TO THAT POINT.

AT SOME POINT YOU
HAVE TO SIT HIM DOWN.
:devil:
:evil:

The NBA clearly didn't care about those incidents because he only got suspended after he publicly ousted himself with the strip club video. The NBA knew of these incidents and weren't going to do anything until he fukked up publicly.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was suspended for 8 games for flashing guns and literally sat down with Adam Silver face to face and told the commissioner of the league writing his checks that he wouldn’t do something like this again

Then he did the exact same shyt just a couple months later, after a whole PR run and multiple interviews where he said he’ll make better decisions. It’s been like 2-3 since his last post-game interview where he publicly stated that he’s working to do better

How is it hard to understand that he would be in hot water with his employer after all of that? :heh: You HAVE to be trolling
Yall are the ones lacking in comprehension. Not once did I say the league was in the wrong for suspending him. Not once. I'm simply saying let's tone down the discourse of him being a criminal/thug because it's coming across as an attack on black culture to me. Any athlete in the NBA should be able to dance with a gun on social. It's harmless. who did ja hurt?...ill wait

imagine if jokic was on ig live dancing to youngboy with a gun. People would legit be laughing at it and clamoring about his right to own a gun.
:mjgrin:

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yall are the ones lacking in comprehension. Not once did I say the league was in the wrong for suspending him. Not once. I'm simply saying let's tone down the discourse of him being a criminal/thug because it's coming across as an attack on black culture to me. Any athlete in the NBA should be able to dance with a gun on social. It's harmless. who did ja hurt?...ill wait

imagine if jokic was on ig live dancing to youngboy with a gun
. People would legit be laughing at it and clamoring about his right to own a gun.
:mjgrin:
but it's not, despite how badly you want it to be this way.

If Ja isn't keeping the same energy you want him to have, why go so hard to defend his actions? I'm gonna ask you a question that you already know the answer to: Why hasn't Ja just defended his actions instead of swearing he'll correct it?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yall are the ones lacking in comprehension. Not once did I say the league was in the wrong for suspending him. Not once. I'm simply saying let's tone down the discourse of him being a criminal/thug because it's coming across as an attack on black culture to me. Any athlete in the NBA should be able to dance with a gun on social. It's harmless. who did ja hurt?...ill wait:mjgrin:

Ok so mobbing on foot locker employees and mall security guards, pointing lasers at other NBA teams staff, and beating up a kid over a pickup game isn’t criminal/thuggish behavior to you?:comeon:

Criticizing a public figure who’s marketed as a role model to kids for posting guns and drinking liquor on social media is an “attack on black culture” now?:mjpls:

And no, multimillion dollar athletes who have to make public appearances for NBA Cares should NOT be dancing with guns and posting it on social media for the world to see. Do that shyt in the privacy of your own home like any responsible adult would :stopitslime:

Status
Not open for further replies.