Status
Not open for further replies.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
NBA discipline isn’t directly predicated on a conviction or jail time.

Their goal is to protect image and the bottom line.

Ja actions have been more a detriment to their goals.

Especially now being the second time of him on camera waving guns to a soundtrack about killing people.

And also Ja is endangering himself. For his own safety he needs some help.
That's exactly my point I've made the entire time. Posters on here have used the argument that a player shouldn't suspended if they aren't charged or convicted of a crime and I've said more than once that shouldn't be the case.

The league needs a code of conduct policy for these type of questions from being asked.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's exactly my point I've made the entire time. Posters on here have used the argument that a player shouldn't suspended if they aren't charged or convicted of a crime and I've said more than once that shouldn't be the case.

The league needs a code of conduct policy for these type of situations.
Agreed. Some written standards and guidelines would take all the controversy out of these decisions.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they do give him a minimum of half the season cause this was insanely stupid. I've listened to the most violent music since I was 8 years old and even then I understood it was just fukking music. So they really need to teach this dumbass a lesson.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Honestly if the league suspends him half the season, the Grizzlies should suspend him for the remaining half and make it clear anymore infractions will void the contract. I'm not convinced his parents or circle will take this seriously until it's a full year suspension. If you react to 20 games by saying we'll wait it out no problem...why wouldn't you react the same to 41 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.