Not open for further replies.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's fine. But there's a reason incidents get treated separately. Those incidents are bad acts. Dancing with a gun on ig live isn't a bad act no matter how you spin it. If you have to add context and previous incidents that just let's you know what he actually did in THIS incident isn't that bad. Now obviously we can't ignore context but THIS particular event is overblown.

DUDE HE WAS ALREADY
SUSPENDED FOR SHOWING
A GUN ON IG LIVE.

YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID
THIS THE 1ST TIME AROUND.
:devil:
:evil:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if you went to a club and some people where just in a circle dancing with guns...you would be like oh yeah this is completely normal :pachaha:
Hell nah. Yall think I'm condoning his actions, I'm not. I'm just saying it's just some silly younger generation shyt.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Bo had a great segment about him on his show today. Everyone talkin about him and messing up his bag but what about him the person?

He’s carrying
- Family (mom and dad quit their jobs and his sister and girl/baby all live with him and rely on him for bread)
- Friends/Entourage
- Memphis Grizzlies
- Nike basketball as their young star
- City of Memphis

All on his back. Yeah he’s acting out being a dummy but that’s a lot to handle mentally. He also might be hittin that bottle a little too much too due to the pressure (nikka be hawkin dat Tequila)

Homie def got some tough choices ahead of him and cuttin some cats off might be a start for him to get right.
Still doesn’t mean for him to go do that dumb shyt, but I suspect this is a big reason why he might be a drunk/junkie

Don’t no sober person in his position be doing the shyt he doing right now

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
What part don't you get? Some of you are beyond remedial. It doesn't have to do with JUST him waving a gun. That is not the sole issue.

-He allegedly tried to assault a teenager at his house.
-He allegedly had his crew go to footlocker to try and jump and threaten an employee.
-Allegedly (clearly did) had his crew point laser sights on ANOTHER NBA team's personnel.
-Had the gun incident on video two months ago.....was suspended for eight games.....went for some bullshyt drive bye "treatment"......and did a softball interview with Jalen Rose about how he's not that person.

What does he do two months after being suspended? He's in a car waving a gun. Whether or not it's illegal or not, that is NOT the image the NBA wants, especially in today's climate.

I truly don't understand how some of you don't understand that just because something may not be illegal doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid and that a company will issue punishment for tarnishing their brand.:mindblown:.

The NBA is not about to risk losing advertisers when they are on the verge of a major television deal, and you sure as hell better believe NO player is going to support someone risking their money.
Yea the nikka just won't behave but at the end of the day he's not hurting anybody other than his dumb self
I think you should get used to his shenanigans by now like with other trash public personas
He's an attention whore so it's a disservice to more pressing issues to give him what he wants
Hopefully the NBA does a better character appraisal job next time picking their potential next face of the league

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Still doesn’t mean for him to go do that dumb shyt, but I suspect this is a big reason why he might be a drunk/junkie

Don’t no sober person in his position be doing the shyt he doing right now

Absolutely

Think his main point is so many cats caught up in the bag mentality that they may be ignoring that breh legit stressing. Doesn’t excuse the dumbassesness but is a legit point

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Hell nah. Yall think I'm condoning his actions, I'm not. I'm just saying it's just some silly younger generation shyt.

He was suspended for 8 games for flashing guns and literally sat down with Adam Silver face to face and told the commissioner of the league writing his checks that he wouldn’t do something like this again

Then he did the exact same shyt just a couple months later, after a whole PR run and multiple interviews where he said he’ll make better decisions. It’s been like 2-3 since his last post-game interview where he publicly stated that he’s working to do better

How is it hard to understand that he would be in hot water with his employer after all of that? :heh: You HAVE to be trolling

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely

Think his main point is so many cats caught up in the bag mentality that they may be ignoring that breh legit stressing. Doesn’t excuse the dumbassesness but is a legit point
That pressure ain’t no joke, and ain’t no telling how somebody will react to it
Some people embrace it others try to find outside shyt to compensate, so when he out here drinking like a lush and allegedly popping pills where that come from, the weight of being a franchise player must be getting to him, especially since they are expected to be championship contenders based on his play and they just lost in the first round

Status
Not open for further replies.