Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Maybe he’s just trying to fukkery his way out of Memphis because this makes no sense.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Same reason the NBA had to have a dress code and block high school graduates from entering the league. Of course it's racial. I don't even agree with gun ownership and I think all them shyts should be illegal but at the same time just cause a young black male was seen in public with a gun they're scrambling to punish him I'm not for all that either.

If I was him hell no I wouldn't be showing off guns on Instagram. I totally understand companies saying they don't want endorsement deals with him. The NBA however just because he's seen with a gun needs to fukk off and leave him alone.

Now if that's in his contract that he signed saying he can't be seen in public with a firearm ever that's a different story because that's an agreement he made but I haven't read his contract so I can't speak to that.

Guns are as American as hot dogs and flags. It's part of American culture and protected in the constitution. Just being seen with one isn't a big deal.
You have the right to own it, not play around with it like its a toy .

Its all fun a games until it accidentally goes off.

I seen it happen many times. And a highschool classmate got shot in the head due to poor gun management by his father he survived that shyt too :merchant:

Now imagine the fallout if it went off by accident even without hitting anybody. He is on camera discharging a gun. Its just goofy behavior. This dude is a public celebrity/athlete with endorsements. And is a role model for Kids who love the game imagine some kid with absentee parents thats a Ja Morant stan goes and plays around with a gun and pops himself.

That's why its an issue.

Silver got to make an example at least for the rest of 2023 let em sit and have to take counseling and make TI PSA video's telling people not to play with Guns.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
apparently woj said ja is facing a lengthy suspension
He's gonna get a massive suspension for how stupid he's making the league and Grizzlies look. They went very easy on him the first time. It was surprising too because every podcast I listened to, the reporters were saying they were hearing even more bad stuff and didn't think he'd be back this season.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If Ja wanna be John Wick so bad just go to the gun range, he can film it and nothing will happen since he's at the gun range, doing that shyt in the club or in your car is dumb as hell and he looks goofy like them 2A white folks who do the same shyt having their whole family pose with guns and shyt.

He doesn't want to be John Wick, he wants to be Youngboy.

:francis:

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Is this negro trying to lose money?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.