Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
If Ja wanna be John Wick so bad just go to the gun range, he can film it and nothing will happen since he's at the gun range, doing that shyt in the club or in your car is dumb as hell and he looks goofy like them 2A white folks who do the same shyt having their whole family pose with guns and shyt.

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
:mjcry::wow:

My lakers had a nikka try to poke a bear and eventually got ate up and spit out straight outta Memphis in Dillion brooks

And now we had a nikka papa doc relapse back into street life

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Same dudes in here probably had their cape on for Donald Sterling

"Yeah he said he hates black people, but that's his first amendment right. You can't take that away from him. He should be able to say what he wants. And I'm black :skip:"

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell Ed Reed got fired awhile back for calling out the college he was working for

He didn't do anything illegal but you still can't do that
Paul Pierce had strippers and weed on Live and got fired from ESPN, he was legal right?

It’s not illegal for a white man to call a black person a ****** but I bet you Bill Beli would get fired during a Super Bowl and sent to the shadow realm if audio of him doing that had come out

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
True but putting red beams on people on company property shoulda been took more serious at the time
thats what im sayin, THAT didnt get him year but having a gun in a car while doing nothing illegal gets him a year

thats wild

Status
Not open for further replies.