Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaz are idiots

You embarrass your employer, best believe you can get bushed

How many times do we even advocate cancelling or getting people fired for the dumb shyt they do when caught and shown on social media

Hell Ed Reed got fired awhile back for calling out the college he was working for

He didn't do anything illegal but you still can't do that

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
They are being dense because they are ignoring that just in the past year he’s been accused of fighting teenagers multiple times, pointing guns at Pacers staff, fighting Footlocker employees, bringing a gun to another city, all things that NBA has been soft on in hopes of he eventually learns. He repays them by making a fool out of them just two months after.

If someone is getting into that many confrontations, is willing to point guns at them, eventually he will be dumb enough to go a step further. You can’t give him the benefit of the doubt anymore.
Seems like he made a fool out of everybody who gave him the benefit of the doubt last time.
I think that's what's causing some to defend him again, they already look like fools so lose nothing by doubling down.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are but white people view hiphop music as a escape from reality where they can peer into the life and culture of our people.

Our kids however view this as reality and they wanna live that life they see and hear in these music videos.

That's the issue and I don't understand how people don't get that. Every other race views rap as an escape while you got black dudes who want to live the life these rap dudes are singing about. shyt is crazy.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Same reason the NBA had to have a dress code and block high school graduates from entering the league. Of course it's racial. I don't even agree with gun ownership and I think all them shyts should be illegal but at the same time just cause a young black male was seen in public with a gun they're scrambling to punish him I'm not for all that either.

If I was him hell no I wouldn't be showing off guns on Instagram. I totally understand companies saying they don't want endorsement deals with him. The NBA however just because he's seen with a gun needs to fukk off and leave him alone.

Now if that's in his contract that he signed saying he can't be seen in public with a firearm ever that's a different story because that's an agreement he made but I haven't read his contract so I can't speak to that.

Guns are as American as hot dogs and flags. It's part of American culture and protected in the constitution. Just being seen with one isn't a big deal.
The dress code was an image thing 2000s fashion was horrible the high school thing was a money thing if top prospects started skipping college the ncaa knew they would be in trouble

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not really

Shoulda been suspended for a year + after that Pacers incident

League fumbled the ball there
A year just for owning a gun

Thats a wild over reaction im sorry :dead: but America historically overreacts to young black men having guns

Status
Not open for further replies.