Not open for further replies.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bruh, just stop.

You have the right to free speech, bear arms, etc……but free speech doesn’t protect you from repercussions from other parties.

If the landscapers decided to start spouting off N and F bombs randomly while cutting my grass they are well within their right to do so, I’m also within my rights to fire them and choose someone else.
Same reason the NBA had to have a dress code and block high school graduates from entering the league. Of course it's racial. I don't even agree with gun ownership and I think all them shyts should be illegal but at the same time just cause a young black male was seen in public with a gun they're scrambling to punish him I'm not for all that either.

If I was him hell no I wouldn't be showing off guns on Instagram. I totally understand companies saying they don't want endorsement deals with him. The NBA however just because he's seen with a gun needs to fukk off and leave him alone.

Now if that's in his contract that he signed saying he can't be seen in public with a firearm ever that's a different story because that's an agreement he made but I haven't read his contract so I can't speak to that.

Guns are as American as hot dogs and flags. It's part of American culture and protected in the constitution. Just being seen with one isn't a big deal.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The point is why even do that

Obviously Ja got caught up in the moment. But why you even carryin the tool on you??????

Because he anticipates having to use it. He strikes me as a person that's itching for someone to disrespect so he can draw down. He's the exact type that shouldn't be allowed to own firearms.

:francis:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
It turns out that Ja actually has smarter friends than some of the people on this board. Bet some of you would've kept that camera rolling since it's legal and all that :skip:
You retarded 😂. I wouldn't be recording like a bytch ass fakkit. This generation be working for the feds 24-7

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is not a legality or constitutional right issue you dumbfukks. How many times does this have to be repeated? Keep your kids in school so they don't turn out like you. Jesus :russ:
nikkaz are idiots

You embarrass your employer, best believe you can get bushed

How many times do we even advocate cancelling or getting people fired for the dumb shyt they do when caught and shown on social media

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Same reason the NBA had to have a dress code and block high school graduates from entering the league. Of course it's racial. I don't even agree with gun ownership and I think all them shyts should be illegal but at the same time just cause a young black male was seen in public with a gun they're scrambling to punish him I'm not for all that either.

If I was him hell no I wouldn't be showing off guns on Instagram. I totally understand companies saying they don't want endorsement deals with him. The NBA however just because he's seen with a gun needs to fukk off and leave him alone.

Now if that's in his contract that he signed saying he can't be seen in public with a firearm ever that's a different story because that's an agreement he made but I haven't read his contract so I can't speak to that.

Guns are as American as hot dogs and flags. It's part of American culture and protected in the constitution. Just being seen with one isn't a big deal.
All contracts and manuals have "conduct detriment" statements in them. That checks all miscellaneous boxes for their employees. Behave appropriately and responsibly, at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.