Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
FwGcjutakAIW8_I

For those of you who don’t comprehend why being an NBA brandishing your weapons isn’t the same as some regular 9-5 laundromat worker, I refer you to the CBA.

It Would also be pretty naive to think that the Grizzlies didn‘t establish some restrictions under team code of contact with him after his last incident that targeted him flashing guns in public. He’s not a rapper on an independent label, he’s a member of the NBA players union and is consequently governed in accordance to their bylaws.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Edit:

Trading Ja has to be an option at this point.

Ja for Kyrie?

Ja for Lillard?

Ja for KAT?

Ja for Zion?

Ja for T.Young?

His value not that high anymore. None of those players are salary dumps and he is NOT playing next year. At this point Memphis should trade him for some expiring deals and picks. No way he wears that jersey for another game.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Cutting hair is some clown shyt cuz it's sending the message that having hair is some kind of privilege and that shyt only applies to black men, short hair magically means we're safe and docile now??? Cac logic, and it just shows how deep the subconscious fear of white people with money goes when you start doing extra shyt like that. You can be on the straight and narrow and keep ya fukking hair.

Slave owners would shave our shyt like that when we got off those boats in SC, this is what you're replicating when you do that.

May as well go get ya skin bleached while you at it so you're closer to their tone and thus deemed a more safe and stable human :scust: I never seen a haircut get someone's sentence reduced, y'all need to stop, that's fukking Gilbert Arenas, had a clean hair cut when his dumbass was throwing guns at his teammate and ruined his career and they still get rid of his ass

The Texas QB (white kid) just shaved his mullet because people didn’t think he was taking football seriously last year. Now all the talk is how he is locked in because he got a buzz cut. :pachaha:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Owning a gun in America. In the off season?

Not saying you wrong. I'd just like a league official to say you can't be seen with a gun. Ever.

So he or any player can't even go to a gun show?

His in season suspension seemed more like we gotta do something maneuver.
Anything that brings a negative perspective to the organization, with you as a face/representative is conduct detriment.

Getting drunk in your own home isn't illegal. Going on a drunk rant online is permissible, depending on the subject. A drunken rant online bashing your organization is reprimandible. Certain positions require a certain code of conduct, on and off the clock.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It's the optics breh. He just got out of being jammed up, and he doing the exact same thing. Grizz suspending him for low intelligence & not being remorseful for his previous incident.

Yes he may be in his legal right to own a gun (I'm not sure of the particulars, I haven’t read through the thread).
So cacs are punishing him for doing nothing wrong

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The NBA should not be able to restrict his constitutional rights. No more guns in clubs? Ok because that BREAKS A LAW. Riding around most likely in a state that doesn’t require concealed carry is not against the law.

Y’all acting like the NBA is synonymous with a parole board.
The NBA is private organization and absolutely can enforce it’s code of conduct on employees

Status
Not open for further replies.