Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait so nba players can legally own a gun?

It’s their right. Ja Morant gonna be the Kyrie for gun laws
You’re assuming it’s registered, it better be for his sake. At some point cops will start targeting him

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
No doubt I get your point. All he doing is holding a gun on IG tho

Are we at the point all black athletes need to be clean cut? I can point to athletes who spew harmful things & don’t get half the smoke

What’s the image beside being black?

I’m not trolling either. I legit don’t see the big deal
Breh to me and you it’s not a big deal. But he doesn’t work for himself. He works for a corporation. People get fired every day from jobs for doing shyt that’s legal.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
What a fukking idiot Jesus Christ.

And you dumb negros thinking laws have anything to do with the employer you represent is just as stupid.
Had to step back and think about that for a second. and you are 100% right cause that was my first thought. No laws were broken. But as I did in my previous post, if we all flashed guns on social media, we would be fired from our jobs too. NO company wants that type of image

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I don’t really give a shyt about him having a gun. What I find the most disturbing is how carelessly he handles it and even putting it up to his own head. fukk is this dude on? Just multiple displays of public idiocy. Apparently he doesn’t care about the money he missed out on by not making all NBA this year.

I learned a long time ago that you can’t want more for others than they want for themselves. It’ll be a constant cycle of frustration and disappointment.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Owning guns isn’t illegal in America. He’s not a felon. On what grounds do they have to repramend him for having a fire arm on his property ?
It's the optics breh. He just got out of being jammed up, and he doing the exact same thing. Grizz suspending him for low intelligence & not being remorseful for his previous incident.

Yes he may be in his legal right to own a gun (I'm not sure of the particulars, I haven’t read through the thread).

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
No doubt I get your point. All he doing is holding a gun on IG tho

Are we at the point all black athletes need to be clean cut? I can point to athletes who spew harmful things & don’t get half the smoke

What’s the image beside being black?

I’m not trolling either. I legit don’t see the big deal
He is projecting a criminal image.

That’s not to be confused with being black.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
In America the most pro gun country a black man can’t have one now?

I’m legit confused what’s the big issue here? I could see if he threatening people.
They are in business with Morant for his likeness, it's a vital part of their marketing

they don't want his likeness being connected with gun violence, period. Playing with a gun to lyrics about gun violence is easy to connect. People get fired for way less

If the nikka was doing gun safety videos then they're woulda been a nationwide debate and he'd have way more support, this is just stupidity.

you can't sign over your likeness for hundreds of millions and then forget you can't post wild shyt on IG man :francis: if he'd spent more time asking other superstars for advice instead of doing the most along with Dillon he mighta already gotten hip to how to play it, nobody tryna do this nikka any favors now :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.