Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ja could be the face of the NBA but would rather be an alcoholic NBA Young Bol . This nikka about to piss away every endorsement away and if he keep doing this shyt he gonna eventually run into real legal problems....pointing infared beam at nikkas, fighting teenagers at the mall, etc.

all he gotta do is stfu and do Lays commercials like Tatum but noooooo
No doubt I get your point. All he doing is holding a gun on IG tho

Are we at the point all black athletes need to be clean cut? I can point to athletes who spew harmful things & don’t get half the smoke

The issue is the image he’s trying to portray. If he was at a gun range or gun show or showing off his legal gun collection it wouldn’t be a problem imo.:manny:
What’s the image beside being black?

I’m not trolling either. I legit don’t see the big deal

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Brehs, with all due respect, why are we being obtuse about why he is being suspended?

Simply put, you're representing the NBA. Riding around in a car, bumping Young Boy waving a gun wildly on IG Live while your friend is driving AND holding the phone is not the representation the NBA wants or needs. Especially after you were warned. You haven't even won anything yet btw.

And yes Americas love guns, but cmon be serious. That's not even representative of what they believe America gun culture should be. A nikka waving a strap in the car to a rapper who raps about murdering his opps. Give me a fukkin break. That nikka gets not an ounce of sympathy from me. He hasn't learned his lesson.

He's better off posting videos at a gun range with his boys. It at least sends the message that he cares about gun safety and how to properly handle one.

Daps
Folks gotta stop blaming music. Our generation grew up on the LOX, DMX, G-Unit & other rappers talking slick about gun play & violence. Yet we weren’t running around flashing ratchets.

Yes our generation was, they’re just lucky IG and all these other social media outlets weren’t around then

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Owning guns isn’t illegal in America. He’s not a felon. On what grounds do they have to repramend him for having a fire arm on his property ?

Since when did you have to commit a felonious act to receive consequences from an employer? People get fired, suspended, fined, etc, behind social media posts all the time

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Since when did you have to commit a felonious act to receive consequences from an employer? People get fired, suspended, fined, etc, behind social media posts all the time
For saying something offensive or being a bigot.

Where does it say nba employees are not allowed to own firearms ?

Status
Not open for further replies.