Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think we can trade him for Jaylen Brown ?
Nope. I mean Ja is the heart and soul for the grizz do you really want to get rid of him? Now ask yourself why would a team want to get rid of a like level talented player why would they want him? Now that doesn’t mean other teams wont but I see no reason for the teams who are currently contenders to trade for Ja.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
It’s Ja. You can do all the right things for him but at the end of the day….HE has to WANT to change.

It’s Ja
People got to stop coddling this clown.

A pro athlete with a 200 million dollar contract is forced to be more responsible than the average 23/24 year old because you have way more to lose.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
FwGcjutakAIW8_I

For those of you who don’t comprehend why being an NBA brandishing your weapons isn’t the same as some regular 9-5 laundromat worker, I refer you to the CBA.

It Would also be pretty naive to think that the Grizzlies didn‘t establish some restrictions under team code of contact with him after his last incident that targeted him flashing guns in public. He’s not a rapper on an independent label, he’s a member of the NBA players union and is consequently governed in accordance to their bylaws.
Ok where does this say he can get in trouble for having a legal firearm on his property

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Let's take a look at some of the anti-Black lyrics on display in this song?

Since I was small, I ain't stand down, bytch, ask my mama, I ain't scared
That p*ssy nikka said, "What?" She told me "Leave that nikka dead," what?
Fеw weeks later, I caught the bytch and bust his head, what?
Snеaker tech, knock out the back of you bytches, yeah, dumb

Sneaky slime, knock out the back off your bytch and send her home
We stole that car, then we pull on side and we send 'em home
Like bang, bang, bytch dead, bang, bang, bytch gone

Yeah, bytch, what? Now come and play with me
I been doin' my shyt and got them hitters on scene
Mmm, mmm, mmm, I got that shyt on me
Mmm, I'm in this bytch and I got that stick on me
And I'm gon' kill somethin', my brother told me "Kill somethin'"
So how the fukk you just gon' tell me not to zip somethin'?

All we do is play pretend and defend this shyt like it's not unmistakably anti-Black.

Why did the brother holding the camera feel compelled to point trigger fingers which was then followed by Ja flashing his weapon. Is there a possible relationship between the actions in the video and the music they're listening to in this clip?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
facts imagine a school teacher doing the samething Ja was doing.

you don't think that teacher would get suspended????

Nope not at all. Only athletes are held to this standard and of course certain elected/appointed people.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
The NBA should not be able to restrict his constitutional rights. No more guns in clubs? Ok because that BREAKS A LAW. Riding around most likely in a state that doesn’t require concealed carry is not against the law.

Y’all acting like the NBA is synonymous with a parole board.
It’s not illegal to use Xanax, Percocet and Codeine in america either but if he was on IG Live partying with music and prescription drugs on camera would you defend that too? Use common sense. Obviously the context matters…

Status
Not open for further replies.