Status
Not open for further replies.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He can’t be removed from the league for that shyt….he broke no laws…. Just wonder what he told the commish and how that will effect
u right but

f84b4b908da3effd1bad3c402ad2ba7c
75812_960
Zander-and-Ja-Morant-photo.jpg

he is a role model for the saltine salamanders

and todays climate with all the gun violence not a good look

especially if u coming off a league case

soon as dylan ted pick up a pistol ...peckerwood parents will blame everybody but their parenting..

ask mc gusto stab master arson n dead mike

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Let's slow down for a second and put things into perspective. Is flashing a gun lame? Of course it is we know that. But there's no crime being committed. He's not on NBA property or anything like that no plane building facility nothing. It's the offseason he's doing this on his own time so the only thing you can really say about John Morant is what? He's lame he's trying to be hard but as far as Criminal hey he's doing nothing wrong. He has a right to have a gun

Man y’all dudes are morons :dahell:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Does this dude listen to anything else other than NBA Youngboy? :why:

The shyt is rotting his brain at this point.
Folks gotta stop blaming music. Our generation grew up on the LOX, DMX, G-Unit & other rappers talking slick about gun play & violence. Yet we weren’t running around flashing ratchets.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Lol we posted at the same time. Can you break down what the issue is? I’m missing something

Ja could be the face of the NBA but would rather be an alcoholic NBA Young Bol . This nikka about to piss away every endorsement away and if he keep doing this shyt he gonna eventually run into real legal problems....pointing infared beam at nikkas, fighting teenagers at the mall, etc.

all he gotta do is stfu and do Lays commercials like Tatum but noooooo

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's slow down for a second and put things into perspective. Is flashing a gun lame? Of course it is we know that. But there's no crime being committed. He's not on NBA property or anything like that no plane building facility nothing. It's the offseason he's doing this on his own time so the only thing you can really say about Ja Morant is what? He's lame he's trying to be hard but as far as Criminal hey he's doing nothing wrong. He has a right to have a gun
Yes, if it’s licensed

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Owning guns isn’t illegal in America. He’s not a felon. On what grounds do they have to repramend him for having a fire arm on his property ?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
He can’t be removed from the league for that shyt….he broke no laws…. Just wonder what he told the commish and how that will effect
Bro I'm trying to figure this out myself. Honestly my first thought was like you. He broke no laws. They can't suspend him for that. But now I'm thinking. If we got on social media and flashed a gun, we might get fired from our regular jobs too. Think about it? A person in position of power working at google or a manager at microsoft. Flashing a gun on social media would look really bad. So I guess flashing a gun isn't illegal. But it shows huge character flaws and most companies/nba teams don't want that on their watch.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Where are the vets? Where are the OGs on the team put set ja straight? A team like mephis grizzles need a udonis haslem type of player someone to enforce discipline and put in that work if required, when last was ja chin checked for his foolishness?
Enforce discipline on the star and highest paid player on the team? That’s not happening from a player perspective. If it’s coming from somewhere, it needs to be the front office. Ja’s behavior is his own responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.