Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I had a suburban upbringing and I don’t act nothing like Ja. Black folks needs to stop this bullshyt with other black people who aren’t raised in the “hood”. Jesus
‘Twas a joke, my boy….‘‘twas a joke…

concise

Veteran
Daps

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Silver and the NBA are going to have to take some blame and accountability for this situation as well as they should have stepped in and dropped the hammer on Ja the first time instead of rushing him back in time for the playoffs. I don't see how they can originally go from a 10 game suspension for all of those previous incidents to a 40 game (hypothetically speaking) suspension for this most recent incident even with Ja being a repeat offender.

The only incident that should even be relevant in this upcoming suspension is him waving the gun in the club. Including anything else should have been included in the first suspension.

I’ve made similar criticisms before in how the NFL handles their suspensions as well.

Last edited:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I predict they gonna double his suspension to 20 games but up it to a whole season if a 3rd gun tote incident occurs.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Silver and the NBA are going to have to take some blame and accountability for this situation as well as they should have stepped in and dropped the hammer on Ja the first time instead of rushing him back in time for the playoffs. I don't see how they can originally go from a 10 game suspension for all of those previous incidents to a 40 game (hypothetically speaking) suspension for this most recent incident even with Ja being a repeat offender.

The only incident that should even be relevant in this upcoming suspension is him waving the gun in the club. Including anything else should have been included in the first suspension.

I’ve made similar criticisms before in how the NFL handles their suspensions as well.
Nah Silver has to send a real message.. We all know David Stern would’ve bushed Ja for like 60 games.. Silver gotta hit him for a season because dude straight up lied to that mans face

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah Silver has to send a real message.. We all know David Stern would’ve bushed Ja for like 60 games.. Silver gotta hit him for a season because dude straight up lied to that mans face
He should have done that the first time and not believed anything that Ja said especially considering they didn’t even do a decent of faking rehab portion of rehabilitation right. Everyone knew what it was the moment he got out of rehab after only a week.

Silver and the NBA wanted him back out there just as bad as the Grizzles did.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I have bridge to sell you if you think he's only going to get 20 games.
Exactly just how the league suspended Dray for a game for some past shyt that happened in 2016, they can’t now be different with Ja…if silver want anyone to take him serious as a commissioner he gotta bush Ja for a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.