Not open for further replies.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adam Silver Aint Suspending Shxt *

Slap on the wrist.. Rinse x repeat

Sit out some pre season games and miss the first week of reg season .. And geizz will move fwd like nada happened

Edit.. Unless sports and all. Main stream media decides to run with it and spotlight it..

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Adam Silver Aint Suspending Shxt *

Slap on the wrist.. Rinse x repeat

Sit out some pre season games and miss the first week of reg season .. And geizz will move fwd like nada happened

Edit.. Unless sports and all. Main stream media decides to run with it and spotlight it..
I think he gets a 5 game suspension. Silver is a p*ssy so a lite punishment fits

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
is the gun legal? Tennessee doesn’t have a concealed carry law. I think he’s dumb and this can mess up endorsements but if he’s not breaking laws he shouldn’t be suspended.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is the gun legal? Tennessee doesn’t have a concealed carry law. I think he’s dumb and this can mess up endorsements but if he’s not breaking laws he shouldn’t be suspended.

Conduct detrimental to the league integrity

He could be banned....esp if the public outcry with the countless, every week shooting sprees in this country

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
if the gun is legal then nothing in the video is gonna get him in trouble with the law. Tennessee doesnt even have brandishing laws. ja is just a dummy.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think he’s forced Silvers hand on this one. It’ll be more than 20 imo..should really be the season. Nike def gonna drop him.

Ja for Dame at this point :manny: Jailblazers bike!
He made Nike look foolish because they replaced Kyrie with him

Kyrie's issues look like nothing in comparison to this Ja shyt

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, you can literally watch the way he plays basketball and realize he’s wild and reckless and likely doesn’t put too much into long term thinking.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
They probably won't suspend him. But I see the sponsors kicking him the fukk outta here.

It's a family friendly product. The summer season almost there and once again there will be news about shootouts. You mean to tell me Nike would be OK with their star showing off his weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.