Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Nothing wrong with owning a gun, as long as he is not on team property flashing it, there's no reason why he should get suspended for this
You don't get it. This invalidates everything he's said in his apology recently and brings more credibility to all the allegations and rumors we've been hearing for the last year.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If that's true then it's whatever
This is the 4th situation involving him and a gun and that's not even counting the gun references on the sidelines during NBA games. One included threatening a fan on Twitter with hollow points a couple of years ago.

This is one is worst IMO as now he might have indirectly gotten the person in the car with him in trouble as Ja isn't going to claim the gun is his obviously.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong with owning a gun, as long as he is not on team property flashing it, there's no reason why he should get suspended for this
:gucci:

He made his team, his sponsors and the NBA out to be fools.

He is fukking finished.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Man what does any of this have to do with the whole league being ruined? The poster I quoted said the league is ruined because of Ja Morant and that it’s Adam Silver fault and if Stern was here it wouldn’t be this way.

So I brought up a few controversies and examples of similar shyt to Ja when Stern was the president to prove the point that shyt was going on when David Stern was in charge as well and that the league wasn’t ruined then, so how is it ruined now?

Ja Morant get caught with a blick and now the league is so horrible? Man hell naw. Was the league ruined when Gilbert Arenas was bringing guns into the actual locker room?
Nah The League ain't ruined.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah The League ain't ruined.

That’s what I was replying to. I’m not in here trying to defend Ja or nothing. I just had to express my opinion on my guy @get these nets statement, simply saying I disagree with the league being ruined because of this. And also disagree with Stern being some magical disciplinarian that would prevent shyt like this if he was around, and brought up similar controversies with players while stern was in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.