Status
Not open for further replies.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Remember when Anthony Edwards was saying random shyt before the draft and talking about wanting to be a rapper and being in the studio with Quavo and shyt? This nikka Ja is who I thought Anthony Edwards was gonna be.
Ant can spit too

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope this is a case of his man not saying he was gonna get on live prior putting Ja on cam. That's the only logical explanation of why he would do it outside of him actually being slow. If his man said I'm bout to get on live and this nikka STILL flashed that gun he might really be slow.

Even still you're a multimillionaire who just paid a hefty price, you should know to not flash a gun even if its just a video gong on your mans phone because you don't what your guy is gonna do with that video.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This is spiritual.

Music is Satan's favorite weapon of mass destruction. They literally cast spells over the music before it's released to the public.

Music has injected a rebellious and criminal SPIRIT inside of Ja. Just listen to what he's listening to in this clip. I'm 99% sure that this low vibrational type of music is ALL he listens to.

This is more widespread than just Ja. This is a community problem on a mass level. This music is turning our youth into demons. And I'm talking about our kids from good, stable homes also

Ja is just currently the most famous example of this.

One day we're gonna look back and shake our collective heads in disgust that we once called this mental & spiritual poison "just entertainment".

It's rotting the minds of our youth.

No other group of people would allow it.

Again, this is spiritual.

Music is such an easy scapegoat it's laughable. Ja Morant's actions are Ja Morant's actions. His friend sitting right there next to him is listening to the same music but did he pull out a gun? No. Heck, he even dropped the camera when he saw what his friend was doing. A sizable chunk of NBA players listen to music like Youngboy's, drill, or just ignorant violent rap in general but do you see them acting like Ja Morant? No.

Folks are allergic to personal accountability.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he gets a 5 game suspension. Silver is a p*ssy so a lite punishment fits

All Fax @Wargames.. That's about as bad as I see this gettin, unless, mfz in the media Go for his neck

I bet Nike and Memphis, would pay any amount to most journalists to look the other way, and use the.... Its just 'old footage' Iine

no news here '

He should kount himself lucky, that it's this time of the year, where we so deep in the play offs,, where most sporting platforms are too consumed disxussibg GSW, Monty,Durants future, lebrons legacy and his next trip to the finals are all more of a hot topic,

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
All Fax @Wargames.. That's about as bad as I see this gettin, unless, mfz in the media Go for his neck

I bet Nike and Memphis, would pay any amount to most journalists to look the other way, and use the.... Its just 'old footage' Iine

no news here '

He should kount himself lucky, that it's this time of the year, where we so deep in the play offs,, where most sporting platforms are too consumed disxussibg GSW, Monty,Durants future, lebrons legacy and his next trip to the finals are all more of a hot topic,
Bruh even Grizzlies fans want him gone rn :dead:

Son just fukked himself

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
You go on social media waving guns around and let your employer see you then report back to us
People in Congress send family pics of them and their kids with guns; I don’t like the double standard.
3b6ddbcf-5d84-4f86-a1ec-0ac6044c7141-ogles_photo.jpg

massie_boebert.jpg

michele_fiore.png

Status
Not open for further replies.