Status
Not open for further replies.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People in Congress send family pics of them and their kids with guns; I don’t like the double standard.
3b6ddbcf-5d84-4f86-a1ec-0ac6044c7141-ogles_photo.jpg
Ja literally threatened to shoot a fan on Twitter a couple of years ago and was he/his entouraged was rumored to have pulled a gun on someone else, so cut out the excuses.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I been chalking it up to being young and dumb. I mean he’s only 23…but even most 23 year olds aint that dumb and reckless. So really it just comes down to him as an individual. He’ll prob be still be doing this type of shytat 30.

How u go do a whole press tour claiming accountability for your actions then turn around and do the exact same thing again?

Hes obviously drunk and high as fukk but if getting fukked up has u doing this type of monumental dumb shyt then that’s another problem in itself.

I don’t even know what’s gonna happen to him punishment wise but I can’t see his Sponsers not dropping him at this point…..you don’t get multiple chances making the same mistake twice.

I actually feel bad that the lil nikka is throwing his career away like that….a year ago he was almost unanimously the new face of the league…now he’s on the fast track to getting kicked out the league:francis:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Ja literally threatened to shoot a fan on Twitter a couple of years ago and was he/his entouraged was rumored to have pulled a gun on someone else, so cut out the excuses.
That still has no bearing on him getting suspended for his action yesterday. If he is not breaking a law, stop with the moral outrage

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

Moves like his playing style Flashy and Crashing. Hopefully he finds peace .. bur as another poster mentioned the stimulants are getting to him but I also don’t know what demons he’s battling. Hopefully he don’t turn into a 30 for 30 story.

I think I’m starting to understand why Dillon Brooks told Ja on the sideline “i ain’t coming back”.

He might be a high functioning retard. The league gotta hit him with a 20 game suspension at this point.

Also Nike needs to cut ties.

I don’t know if they cut ties with twelvsky.. they basically gave him that deal and did mad promo for him during the all start break after they told Kyrie to kick rocks in some new shoes.

Side note I’m looking at that 2019 draft and alot of folks from that class made some questionable decisions off the court.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That still has no bearing on him getting suspended for his action yesterday. If he is not breaking a law, stop with the moral outrage
The last thing that Ja needs is to get caught with another gun in his hands, which is why the person next to him took it down the moment that he saw him flashing it.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
White people can praise and worship guns and donate to the NRA but he holds up a baby pistol and now he’s an uncontrollable thug who needs to be put in his place.

He shouldn’t broadcast this shyt but I don’t think he deserves suspension if he didn’t break a law

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people can praise and worship guns and donate to the NRA but he holds up a baby pistol and now he’s an uncontrollable thug who needs to be put in his place.

He shouldn’t broadcast this shyt but I don’t think he deserves suspension if he didn’t break a law

:scust: trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.