J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why yall cacs in here celebrating a black man going to jail :troll:
PRQ0.gif
Ctfu...yo i wasnt ready

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
A Fallen Star: Jussie Smollett and the Perils of Toxic Masculinity In the Black Community.

The Jussie Smollett Story: What It Tells Us About Homophobia In the Black Community.

An Empire And Its Prince: A Teachable Moment For Straight Black Men.

The Empire Strikes Black: How Jussie Smollet’s Tall Tales Strike At The Core Of Straight Black Men’s Dismissiveness

Jurnee To The Center Of The Birth Of Homophobia: How Jussie Smollet’s Tragedy Is The Secret Indictment Of Cis Black Men That America Needed

A Tale Of Two Jussie’s: How Jussie Smollet’s Identity As A Black Male Divided His Identity As A Proud Gay Man

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Only reason I Kinda believed it was because I thought it was too outlandish to be untrue.

Like what kind of self respecting black person just CREATES a fukking hate crime so cartoonish? Its absurd.

i was willing to stay on code and pretend to think it may have been true,as thats what crackas would do in the same scenario reversed.
But these nikkas just gave us nothing to stand on without looking like complete idiots,or clearly bias homosexuals:snoop: