J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
I called out some black feminist who attacked me for not believing it. She said she was trying to be a "good person". She deleted her posts about Jussie too but didn't even give an apology for attacking myself and others for criticizing the whole thing to begin with.

she hurt your feelings huh breh..sounds like you need a firm pat on your shoulder and someone to tell you "everythings gonna be ok"

JAMzckn.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

More than a decade before the investigation involving Jussie Smollett’s hate attack claims, the “Empire” actor pleaded no contest to providing authorities with false information in a DUI case.

Smollett, 36, gave police the wrong name — Jake, the name of his brother — after being stopped in 2007, according to a complaint filed by the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office.

The actor pleaded no contest to three misdemeanor charges in that incident: driving with a blood alcohol concentration above the legal limit, driving without a license and lying to the cop.

Under the deal, prosecutors dropped four related charges, including a charge he signed a written promise to appear using “Jake Smollet.”

He was sentenced to three years of probation and ordered to attend an alcohol education class.

So in 2007, he used his brother's name to try to get out of a DUI case :scust:

If you that low down to throw your own family under the bus, them nigerian dudes had NO chance. Thank goodness they gave him up

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
He should have been cuffed and behind bars weeks ago.

Them nikkas so happy they caught this bytch nikka lying that they dragging it out as slow as possible. They knew he was lying 2 weeks ago.

Now an announcement that he may be lying

Another announcement that he IS lying

An announcement that hes a suspect

An announcement that hes officially wanted for questioning

An announcement that he has been questioned and remains the primary suspect

An announcement of his arrest

An announcement of his court date

An announcement of the outcome of his court date

An announcement of the sentence and the first date he will be reporting to prison

Then a bunch of Bill Cosby like updates about nikkas in the pen throwing food at him and shyt :mjlol: Republicans about to get about 40 headlines out of this nikka. They been seething waiting on a gay mfer to slip up. :deadmanny:

:russ: :laugh::mjlol: