J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's easy to say you're better when the other person ain't around. But you're still coming cole against nothing for a given year or one or two verses

But when it's time to show and prove, better not be any more "warning shots"
Even the songs he listed, I can't find a single dope verse in there lol.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't have any critically acclaimed, he doesn't have any "great" project according to the consensus,... I'm sure his fans would probably mention a project they enjoyed though, but nothing that the culture holds to high regards. If anything he's known for mediocre records.

That's not true fhd was definitely consensus album it isnt until recently people trying to change history and say j Cole don't have classics. Drake don't have no classics if anything

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
replay value is subjective, it all depends on the kind of music you personnally enjoy.

his albums are simply not good enough though.

I’m coming at it from my perspective like when Cole drops I’ll listen to his albums and think they are good but I don’t really come back to listening to the album as a whole.

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
That's not true fhd was definitely consensus album it isnt until recently people trying to change history and say j Cole don't have classics. Drake don't have no classics if anything
Consensus to who Lmao?

it's rated 6.7/10 on metacritic
His peers never praised it
people with musical knowledge say it's bad
it's widely considered as mediocre or above average

what consensus are you talking about except fan discussions

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:yeshrug:In my opinion it’s weak and I’ve been listening to bruh. Since he came on the scene mixtapes and all. Not to say he’s a bad rapper because he’s not. And regardless of what thecoli says he does have one classic.
Idk man I think his ability to craft projects is among the best ever. You can debate about the other shyt but all of his projects are super cohesive and thought out besides maybe his debut and KOD.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Lmao good joke. Nobody is rewriting history about cole's mediocre disco.
FHD was never highly rated to begin with. The thing with J. cole is... since he's supposedly part of the big 3, we had to find him a dope project to justify his position, and that album was FHD. But there was always an * next to it since it was and still is just a 6/10 album.......