J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
it wasn’t bad lyrically but he really went there :mjlol: cole
First two albums were mid lol and he let Nas down :ahh:. TPAB is better than any of his albums.

Cole definitely the better rapper than him currently tho. Let’s see what Kendrick got.
All Cole albums are mid and boring to me. Maybe im bias bc i realized this nikka dumb (that interview with Oakland radio station when the breh im memphis got
killed by the cops) as sht trying to do knowledge in rap.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick Lamar's guest feature "Like That" on its 14th day has out streamed J.Cole's full diss song on its debut day.

Lmao

Nobody replayed his shyt except people who wanted to sleep

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mr morale was a great album. Production was more subdued than his previous efforts but its still a quality listen

Worldwide steppers is one of my favorite songs. The first beat and the temporary switch plus the way kendrick was flowing over it was nasty :wow:

Rich spirit, count me out, savior, die hard, father time, united in grief, silent hill, and n95 all stay in rotation too

Mother I sober and auntie diaries ate also prime kendrick. The latter gets flack for obvious reasons but I thought it was a dope way to show love to his family members

Plus, it was revealing to learn that his trans uncle was one of his inspirations to rap. Kendrick has always used his music to tell other people perspectives that are very different from his own. i.e. Sing about me and keisha's story

It didn't feel forced or exploitative for clout either. Tied into the themes of the album. Generational traumas and the search for identity in spite of them

Bro the problem I think people have with Mr Morale and Big steppers is it’s a mature album. It’s an album that Jay and Nas would make in the stage of rap given the age and mentality they are in life. And Kendrick made that type of album at 35. A lot of young nikkaz aren’t really at that stage of life to deal and be reflective of the subject matter he’s talking about or they are but not prepared to sit with it. But to me its still a phenominal album.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

checked global and other platforms, same result.

He's also expected to sell less than 150k first week

Damn that record is crazy and I think the J.Cole diss will probably drop and like that will still be in the top 5 next week. What’s crazy is none of Beyonces songs isn’t even close to like that and it’s been out for 14 days.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that record is crazy and I think the J.Cole diss will probably drop and like that will still be in the top 5 next week. What’s crazy is none of Beyonces songs isn’t even close to like that and it’s been out for 14 days.
like that is projected to keep its #1 spot on the billboard next week

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Bey should have shot a music video for Texas Hold Em. Her music videos were always her main selling point. A sexy album cover ain't enough anymore.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bey should have shot a music video for Texas Hold Em. Her music videos were always her main selling point. A sexy album cover ain't enough anymore.
But still you would think Miley Cyrus, Post Malone and her doing a country album would put some tracks in the top 5 atleast.