J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
And I also had a debate with my homeboy who team Kendrick all the way and I made him fall back. Cuz nikkas be throwing the word classic around and anointing ppl into top 5 all time n shyt

I said a lot of these nikkas is beneficiaries of a weaker era. He said nawl K Dot been the best for the past decade+, he got multiple classics and Cole & Drake don’t have any universally accepted ones…

I said ok, so if K Dot the only nikka with universally accepted classics outta his whole era, and none of the other top dawgs in his era have any…

we can look back through past eras of the 80’s, 90’s, 00’s and the top dogs all were competing with each other with transformative albums… then how the fukk is he not the tallest midget in a weak era?

All I got was crickets :dead:
That's cool and all, but the discussion/battle is the three "midgets" tho , nobody else. And by your own admission he's the tallest of them..so what exactly was the point of this story?

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
nikka he was literally posting the progress of the fukking album as it was going. TPAB wasn't some shyt that came outta nowhere.
Yeah he didn't start the album in fukking January though what kind of insane fukking shyt is that

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just listened to it again & I must be missing something.

Both used tough guy talk
Both talked about the abilities of their rivals

Cole said way more & was way more direct.

It seem like yall saying Cole’s was light cause yall don’t like him or something. I don’t listen to drake, Cole or Kendrick but for this round at least Cole has it to me.

Kendrick could very well take the lead again with his response :manny:

That’s all it was rapping. The beat was trash and the energy wasn’t there compared to like that. If you’re a dj playing these two records in the club nikkaz is going cray when like that drops after they won’t be doing that with Cole when he switches to the Cole diss.

Last edited:

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You hear kendrick's bars for you, and you think it's :myman: that your friend's response was "I'll kill him for you, Jermaine!" ?

And Cole trying to downplay k.dot's Grammy's by throwing around "cracker"? Like his brother and mother aren't white-white? Cole might just have a self loathing indentiy crisis on par with drake's, ready to be peeled layer by layer...

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see everybody clowing J. Cole for this track.......he shouldn't have replied......seriously hope it's not gonna hurt him cuz his legacy was already weaker than Kendrick and Drake

I don’t think it will hurt him but with a strong record like like that you have to come with it. It’s not just about verses. We in the age where nikkaz don’t really just care about bars the beat production also got to be A1. Cole has the bars but his delivery was weak in some parts and the beat was trash at least for the first half of the song.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
I don’t think it will hurt him but with a strong record like like that you have to come with it. It’s not just about verses. We in the age where nikkaz don’t really just care about bars the beat production also got to be A1. Cole has the bars but his delivery was weak in some parts and the beat was trash at least for the first half of the song.
the bars were weak too.
The only good one on that song is the one he stole from other rappers (arms too short to fight with a god)