J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
3001 is nowhere near alright :russ:

He's just using a regular triplet flow. He ain't got kendrick's breath control

And you tripping if you can't see kendrick embodying pac's spirit. The real tupac. Not the dumb downed image that people try to portray him as. Pac was a poet that made sounds about life and the things that he and others go through. A voice for the misunderstood and neglected

That's kendrick to a tee. He's one of his favorite rappers and shows nothing but love through all his music.

Cole is nice but he still ain't better. Recency bias has a lot of people fooled, but we'll see soon enough that kendrick hasn't lost the edge

Old, but compare how they attack the same beat

Or look at the difference in delivery between like that and 7 minute drill. Kendrick sound legit disgusted with being compared to drake and cole, while j cole is rapping like he got a gun to his head :russ:

He don't want it with kendrick breh :mjlol:

Another disgusting post.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
They’d call it boring and say he’s biting Kendrick like he wasn’t known for throwing in conscious subject matter for n his rhymes since his mixtape days.

Also Pride Is the devil and let go of my hand are being ignored to whoever said Cole only got gun bars and punchlines now
Cause nikkas just pick reasons to hate on son. Weird shyt.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Breh why you stealing lines straight from the new ep of Joe Budden Podcast to post :mjlol: nikkaz cant even make up original hot takes anymore

Idgaf where it’s from, that ain’t no hot take :mjtf:

I’d sooner entertain J ‘Tay Roc’ Cole’s gun bars than I would entertain him or his fans talking discography. Please

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
nikka first week of January to the middle of March ain't only 6 weeks. Da fukk? Lol.
This was 2015. The album was done weeks before it was released tf.

Earliest singles had been out for a year

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yup, Runaway, High for Hours, etc. Is cole at his best to me.

But that was the music that got him called “boring”. He’s made a clear effort to just murder tracks recently.
She Knows, LAnd of the Snakes, New York Times, Tearz for ODB
:sadcam:

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
No they haven't. Wtf are u talking about? Do u remember that time frame? I remember it clearly. U can DEFINITELY create a whole album in 2 months.
You can but you can't with that quality. Especially given all the dates of the recordings much of which are 2013/2014.

Really what are you basing this idea on?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They’d call it boring and say he’s biting Kendrick like he wasn’t known for throwing in conscious subject matter for n his rhymes since his mixtape days.

Also Pride Is the devil and let go of my hand are being ignored to whoever said Cole only got gun bars and punchlines now
as a father. Let go my hand spoke to me in ways few songs do :ehh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You can but you can't with that quality. Especially given all the dates of the recordings much of which are 2013/2014.

Really what are you basing this idea on?
nikka he was literally posting the progress of the fukking album as it was going. TPAB wasn't some shyt that came outta nowhere.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
‘TPAB is the album Cole wishes he could make’

Do remember 4YEO was Cole’s first album under Interscope, the label kendrick was king at. It came out a year after TPAB. So the label probably made him go that direction :ohhh:

So quite literally, he WAS trying to be more like Kendrick, and moreso than TPAB it was GKMC. Cole don’t come from that type of life at all but here he is making a “concept album” of a drug dealer who dies in the end :comeon:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
‘TPAB is the album Cole wishes he could make’

Do remember 4YEO was Cole’s first album under Interscope, the label kendrick was king at. It came out a year after TPAB. So the label probably made him go that direction :ohhh:

So quite literally, he WAS trying to be more like Kendrick, and moreso than TPAB it was GKMC. Cole don’t come from that type of life at all but here he is making a “concept album” of a drug dealer who dies in the end :comeon:
U saying Cole don't come from the hood? Cole been speaking from that perspective since his mixtapes. Ever heard of a song called Can I Live?