J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Let's revisit this Jermaine classic, sounds like it applies to a certain rapper :youngsabo:

This watch came from Drizzy, he gave me a gift
Back when the rap game was prayin' I'd diss
They act like two legends cannot coexist
But I'd never beef with a nikka for nothin'
If I smoke a rapper, it's gon' be legit
It won't be for clout, it won't be for fame
It won't be 'cause my shyt ain't sellin' the same

Braman

Superstar
Daps
J Cole 2014 FHD #81 on Billboard 200

To Pimp a Butterfly? Nowhere to be seen

Added Context

DAMN #51
GKMC #57

Seems Cole was right :sas2:

close-door-the-office.gif

Yea we not judging battles on album sales my boy.

Here’s something a little more your speed …

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
close-door-the-office.gif

Yea we not judging battles on album sales my boy.

Here’s something a little more your speed …

Judging battles :mjlol:

We are judging that bar

GKMC Classic on the charts
DAMN Ducky in his prime on the charts

TPAB put people to sleep and gassed up not on the charts
Mr Morale tragic not on the charts

Cole is right so try again.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Jermaine self-ethered this time. “We wouldn’t be discussing him” yet Cole is the one who started the discussion with the Big 3 line.

:mjlol:
He’s “big 3” but the truth is nobody sitting around talking about dude he don’t have the aura or visibility of past rap superstars

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
He’s “big 3” but the truth is nobody sitting around talking about dude he don’t have the aura or visibility of past rap superstars
That’s part of his thing though, being a regular guy. His aura especially the past few years has been killing features and improving lyrically as well as production with every project. Most people relate to a Cole before they would a Drake or Kendrick.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I fukk with TPAB…its better than any Cole album and classic quality although at the time with trap dominating yeah most wasn’t trying to hear that or bumping that. Kendrick also wasn’t the best part of that album the production was. At that time Kendrick was on Twitter complaining about the sales to that album in LA. :heh:

Damn was trash though Humble is legit one of the worst singles ever released by a top rapper and that Love shyt was so sappy and corny

Also if Kendrick made KOD the critics would have gave it a 9/10 funny how this shyt works

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That’s part of his thing though, being a regular guy. His aura especially the past few years has been killing features and improving lyrically as well as production with every project. Most people relate to a Cole before they would a Drake or Kendrick.
I’m talking about Kendrick

Cole is active in the culture he does the regular guy thing too but he’s still way more active, vocal, and more visible than Kendrick

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Judging battles :mjlol:

We are judging that bar

GKMC Classic on the charts
DAMN Ducky in his prime on the charts

TPAB put people to sleep and gassed up not on the charts
Mr Morale tragic not on the charts

Cole is right so try again.
This is revisionist history if I've ever read it, and I didn't even care for the second album like that back in the day.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I have no horse in this race. Im goin with who got the better dis. i know that thought might mind blowing not picking a side lol
I fukk with Kendrick and Cole but Kdot def my guy. If he takes the L I’ll admit it. I’d like to think I’m pretty fair and call shyt how I see it on here. Especially when it comes to rappers I fukk with heavy.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
wtf has happen to rap

people can’t understand lyrics and structure anymore. I might have to be out on this battle. These suburb fans don’t know shyt lol

tbh all 3 bases are majority of that from what I see

Bye, ngga :mjtf:

What are you even talking about

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing I don’t really fukk with and I’m seeing this all over social media now is people calling TPAB bad or mid. Saying they never liked it and shyt. I get some people have different tastes and all that but that project was a moment. People were singing Alright in 2020. Not even saying I go back to it all the time but it was way more than mid. Now Mr. Morale I didn’t really fukk with besides a few songs.

As far as the diss itself I fukk with it, nice warning shot to Kendrick and we’ll see what happens next.
That shyt sucked then, and now. There are receipts on people calling out that white-media backed illusion. And all the Pulitzer talk just fed on ignorance. Nobel Prizes in literature became full of shyt. Philip Roth, Cormac McCarthy, Thomas Pynchon were the best Cac fiction writers of the past 50 years, and the Nobel Commitee kept giving the award to 6th rate Scandinavians.