J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Still waiting for y’all to drop those bars we’re supposed to remember/discuss from this ….
He averaging 1 hard verse every 30 months or somethin... If he wasn't dissin', we wouldn't be discussing em

Your arms might be too short to box with the God, who live his life without the pressures of a constant facade

Now it's poppin' outside, like the top of July, my texts flooded with the hunger for a toxic reply...
I'm hesitant I love my brother but I'm not gonna lie, I'm powered up for real that shyt would feel like swattin' a fly

Kendrick's verse was coming from a place of an emotional emo kid who's mad that the popular kids didn't include him in some shyt.

Cole's verse was coming from a place of a boss who's been had his own imprint and label while Kendrick just now getting his business shyt together.

Complete lil bro'd him 😂 @ he still doing shows but fell off like the Simpsons

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Except camel bar had some truth to it. Not only do the majority think TPAB is top five of this gen, that line coming from someone who doesn’t have anything remotely repayable outside maybe FHD is laughable. And Cole not even the best on his own fukking label :dead:
And when's the last time YOU or anyone you know put on TPAB?

Switch

All Star
Daps
"He averaging one hard verse like every 30 months or sumn, if he wasn't dissin we wouldn't be discussin em" best thing Cole said, Kendrick needs to reply