J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
He averaging 1 hard verse every 30 months or somethin... If he wasn't dissin', we wouldn't be discussing em

Your arms might be too short to box with the God, who live his life without the pressures of a constant facade

Now it's poppin' outside, like the top of July, my texts flooded with the hunger for a toxic reply...
I'm hesitant I love my brother but I'm not gonna lie, I'm powered up for real that shyt would feel like swattin' a fly

Kendrick's verse was coming from a place of an emotional emo kid who's mad that the popular kids didn't include him in some shyt.

Cole's verse was coming from a place of a boss who's been had his own imprint and label while Kendrick just now getting his business shyt together.

Complete lil bro'd him 😂 @ he still doing shows but fell off like the Simpsons
lil bro Kendrick by using Jay lines oh the irony

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I’m a need for Cole to find a duplicate of that puppet Kendrick was using throughout his Big Steppers tour…Then hang that shyt using a noose live on stage during his Dreamville show coming up in the near future.

I’m a need for Kendrick to launch a Nuclear bomb type diss record the night or week of Cole’s album release.

And finally i’m a need for Drake to turn on Cole, and fully diss Kendrick as well with a club banger. Sooner rather then later. Understandably right after the Future/Metro album next week.
Who gives a fukk what you need nikka

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lil bro Kendrick by using Jay lines oh the irony
Nah, yal not really paying attention.

Cole really doesn't want to get disrespectful with this nikka. Remember Suge came out years ago saying Game and Kendrick were in the worst deals he's seen in music. Best believe Cole could really go there and clown this nikka on his business acumen alone.

Cole produced the song that Kendrick started getting traction on with HiiPower and had a hand in Dre signing him.

Cole always been big bro to this nikka low-key

:dead:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I had to sit through a Nicki Minaj show now this trash shyt and the terrible opinions I've had to read

a terrible night

this shyt is so dull people are having to give him back handed compliments "at least he's rapping unlike Drake"

:russell:

as a diss Kendrick shyt wasn't explosive but he made it feel that way off of the beat and the energy he brought. Cole rapping on an arcade game beat

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Kendrick's verse was coming from a place of an emotional emo kid who's mad that the popular kids didn't include him in some shyt.

Cole's verse was coming from a place of a boss who's been had his own imprint and label while Kendrick just now getting his business shyt together.

Complete lil bro'd him 😂 @ he still doing shows but fell off like the Simpsons
You really think Kendrick cares about being "included" with them dudes? :mjlol: ....they've both been low-key begging for his friendship since they came in the game. They look up to him. You can even hear the admiration from Cole in this song. But Kendrick shunned them both. And that's where all the sneak dissing came in. Cause they feel like he's always slighted them. "Like that" had nothing to do with being included. It was about kdot calling them out for always throwing shots then hiding their hands.

If anything drake and Cole are the ones who started this all because Kendrick never included THEM.