J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I’m a need for Cole to find a duplicate of that puppet Kendrick was using throughout his Big Steppers tour…Then hang that shyt using a noose live on stage during his Dreamville show coming up in the near future.

I’m a need for Kendrick to launch a Nuclear bomb type diss record the night or week of Cole’s album release.

And finally i’m a need for Drake to turn on Cole, and fully diss Kendrick as well with a club banger. Sooner rather then later. Understandably right after the Future/Metro album next week.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
This is Hip Hop
KDot and Cole restoring the lost art ...

KDot gave Cole friendly bars and Cole did the same...

dot is tryna absolutely murder drake tho

I'm here for it all

:myman:

I would like to add that J Cole has a decent discography...while Kdots is more concentrated J Cole has some smash hits and his features run these last few years are equivalent to a 5 mic classic so y'all can't tell me he ain't been spitting his ass off

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This beat is fukking TERRIBLE. nd why he rapping like a Michigan nikka? shyt is ASS!!

EDIT :

Your first shyt was classic
Your last shyt was tragic
Your 2nd shyt put nikkas to sleep but they gassed it

tye5d.jpg

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
It's funny watching the Drake nut huggers become Cole fans overnight :heh:

This was cool from Cole but he opened himself up for his own discography to be put under the microscope.
It's universally accepted that Kendrick has better albums than J Cole.

I said before I do think at present he is a better Emcee than Kendrick but he isn't going to prove that with all this buddy buddy shyt.

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I’m still :mindblown: that he called TPAB sleepy music when he is notorious for making just that for the past decade. Dude contradicted himself numerous times on that record and left me like :gucci:

The thing that isn’t lost on me is the fact that Cole is fighting Aubrey’s battles and Drake is just gonna be in the background with IG likes and more subraps while Kendrick and Cole go back and forth.

Part of me really feels Kendrick is going to comeback with vengeance and he is going double down on the smoke to Aubrey.

K. Dot bout to hurt Cole’s feelings bruhs… :francis:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I thought the shyt was ok. No aggression. How u big up and diss at the same time. This rap beef is corny between all 3 in 2024. When Kendrick was throwing shots yrs ago it had more impact but now it's just let's all be friends and not say names. Ol subliminal as beefs. Gotta decipher every bar to get it on some Lupe shyt

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Cole flamed him up. Period. He talking about shooting now though that shyt corny and makes me think this nikka is a self righteous narcissist. He up 1-0 though