J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree and both tracks that Cole is featured on for all the dogs and Scary hours prove that. Coles pen has surpassed drakes ghostwriters.

Cole was always a better rapper then drake there was nothing to surpass

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cole is the best rapper of the three.His bars can reach a tier the other two can’t consistently match..So of you just talking straight bars I can see how you can say he’s the top guy…

Now when you add discographies ,song writing and all the other shyt because his releases have been pure mid for a decade now it’s not hard to believe it’s disrespectful to have him up there with Lamar and ,Drake. Also a good amount of his peers have lapped him in that regard too.

If j Cole's discographys mid then wtf is drakes

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Did Cole ever get a Roc chain? Jay won't even take pics with him :russ:
back in like 2010, that was kinda the running narrative on here and :hamster: about jay-z not knowing who cole is and him not being able to get a hov verse on his debut album. but 15 years later, that talk has long since been debunked given how successful cole has been in his own right.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Catalog vs catalog KDOT wins easily. I don’t even know why Cole went that angle. Dots last 4 albums body Cole’s easily. The only miss is Mr Morale (I like the album)

FHD great
4 your eyes only. Cool
KOD. Miss
Off season. Miss.

Cole gon have to find another angle because that ain’t it. And the nerve of saying somebody’s music put people to sleep is crazy lol

Off season and kod are great

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Born sinner fhd off season arguably kod and if you count Friday night kights

Nah nikka the only one I’ll give you is FHD but that’s a good album and only regarded as a classic amongst Cole fans. He has no albums that are regarded as classics amongst the hip hop community.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nah nikka the only one I’ll give you is FHD but that’s a good album and only regarded as a classic amongst Cole fans. He has no albums that are regarded as classics amongst the hip hop community.
Y’all nikkas haters. FHD is definitely his peak album