J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that's the point though. Kendrick doesn't have to drop every 18 months to stay on top. Everyone else needs to, to stay in the conversation. That says a lot about the lack of quality these other dudes are putting out. I don’t want to see people coming out mad fast and then dropping wack sh*t.

Kendrick dropped 5-6 albums in 11 years. That's definitely enough work. Every single one of those albums is critically-acclaimed and/or classic. Dude doesn't need to drop 11 projects in 11 years, lol. The problem with the artists who have to, is that the work doesn't have enough impact, so they have to rush back out. Wild thing is, Cole's dropped about 7 in 10 years, and doesn't have one classic in that whole sh*t. So it's not like he's dropping mad more projects than Kendrick. Problem is, Cole's albums don’t do sh*t when they come out. He doesn't have the same impact or level of quality.

Cole has classics

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's surrounded himself with people who are telling him he's the GOAT, but not getting recognition for it.

So Kendrick's success and Drake's success bother him because he's never going to be able to reach those levels. He's tried to make the records to do it, but he can't. And I think Drake is corny, but he's been able to do the kinda sh*t that Cole just won't be able to. Ever.

And I don’t really see Drake as Hip Hop, but dude's catalogue is better than Cole's too, lol. So when "F*ck the Grammy's" is one of your lines, that's definitely projection, like you said. He's mad about their Grammy's. He complains about other rappers' accolades and fame a lot. Since day one. That's insecurity. And I think that's why he's made a lot of the moves he has. Dude wants to feel and be seen as special, but he just isn't. He can't reach that next level.

Drakes catalogue is not better then Cole's your bugging

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I heavily disagree with this. Take Care, Nothing was the same, if you’re reading this, More life, first half of Scorpion and her loss all can contend with what Jay Cole has put out stop.

Most of those albums are 🗑️ other then take care and nothing was the same and take care was moist as fukk Coles born sinner fhd kod off season is way better then drakes discography

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of Coles albums don’t have great replay Value. This is where Drake smokes him. Coles features are better than his albums if we keeping it 100.

Drakes albums don't have replay album his shyts all over the place

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok take care and IYRTITL are classics this isn't up for debate. I'd say NWTS too

Those are not classics especially iyrtitl that album was garbage nothing was the same and take care is are dope but not classics

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao good joke. Nobody is rewriting history about cole's mediocre disco.
FHD was never highly rated to begin with. The thing with J. cole is... since he's supposedly part of the big 3, we had to find him a dope project to justify his position, and that album was FHD. But there was always an * next to it since it was and still is just a 6/10 album.......

No its nots there's not one week song on the and Cole got a lot of praise for that album

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
What's crazy is all this fukkery and what Kendrick did is the rap equivalent of making someone flinch. He never threw an actual punch at anyone.

hide-flinch.gif

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes