J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 118 61.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Technically Kendrick can be argued as having taken the first shot. “Muthafukk the big three. Its just ME!” Is literally a direct response to words Cole spit not Drake.

I’m sure the convo between Cole and Kendrick that made Cole step down was an explanation that that line was Drake specifically but no matter what Cole had the right to respond. He just tried to be on some bigger man shyt when the MOMENT called for him to either remain neutral or go to war. The nikka tried to do both and it still comes off as week.

Nap King Cole was shooting at Kendrick before then, he deserved worse than he got honestly and it sounds like he's asking to get tagged again.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You never let people on the outside of your family know what you thinking

KDot lil bar on Like That got Fold all outta character and revealed how alot hating ass nikkas really feel about him

That lil bar had you make a diss song trying to discredit his career? Really?

Nah you been a bytch....you just showed yourself is all

Thanks for playing :sas2:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
KDot lil bar on Like That got Fold all outta character and revealed how alot hating ass nikkas really feel about him

That lil bar had you make a diss song trying to discredit his career? Really?

Nah you been a bytch....you just showed yourself is all

Thanks for playing :sas2:
Exactly
Yep, he been bitter at Kendrick, he just had an excuse to say it outright.

The grammys is for crackas, who needs em :sadcam:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i will say i was just listening to big sean's album on the way home and that sample is used pretty pitiful here in comparison.
otherwise, still anticipating the album just as much.
still think he's the better rapper amongst them.

Daps
I love this song, but one problem that I have with this is he shot and then apologized after saying shyt like this.

9ie5mt5rgutd1.jpg

Bro been out here faking the funk. He's a great rapper, but he ain't really got that dog in him. He's non-confrontational, but he raps like he wants the smoke. Bro really be
dwyane-wade-pump-fake-h.gif

All facts, breh has a history of popping shyt then apologizing, he apologized to no name, shyt he even apologized to Lil pump
:hhh:

Matter of fact ima make a thread on this nikka apologizing

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
fukk outta here with this "when he leave I be talking again" ass verse :hhh:

Can't believe this cornball tried to say he wouldn't have lost. You don't even have the right to make that claim. Cole tryin to act brand new like he don't know how these rap battles go. They get personal. They get serious. So you shouldn't have been been throwing shots if you knew you weren't built for that. Overall just a very bytchmade verse. But I expected nothing less from J Fold. This actually made him look worse. Shoulda just kept it on some I didn't wanna battle my brothers shyt. But to claim you would have won is the lamest shyt I ever seen :mjlol:

The audacity for you to even make that statement after Kendrick and Aubrey just got in the ring and ripped eachother to shreds. For you to wait until the smoke clears and say "I wouldn't have lost" is fukkin pathetic. The gall of this muthafukker to weasle out of that battle and come out months later with even more subliminals. What an absolute embarrassment:mjlol:

Aubrey got annihilated but I'll still give him his respect for stepping in that ring and putting his rep on the line. Cole gets no respect. And I actually started having a little sympathy for dude. But after this shyt, he deserves nothing. J Fold is a bytch boy.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
fukk outta here with this "when he leave I be talking again" ass verse :hhh:

Can't believe this cornball tried to say he wouldn't have lost. You don't even have the right to make that claim. Cole tryin to act brand new like he don't know how these rap battles go. They get personal. They get serious. So you shouldn't have been been throwing shots if you knew you weren't built for that. Overall just a very bytchmade verse. But I expected nothing less from J Fold. This actually made him look worse. Shoulda just kept it on some I didn't wanna battle my brothers shyt. But to claim you would have won is the lamest shyt I ever seen :mjlol:

The audacity for you to even make that statement after Kendrick and Aubrey just got in the ring and ripped eachother to shreds. For you to wait until the smoke clears and say "I wouldn't have lost" is fukkin pathetic. The gall of this muthafukker to weasle out of that battle and come out months later with even more subliminals. What an absolute embarrassment:mjlol:

Aubrey got annihilated but I'll still give him his respect for stepping in that ring and putting his rep on the line. Cole gets no respect. And I actually started having a little sympathy for dude. But after this shyt, he deserves nothing. J Fold is a bytch boy.
I wanna key in on this.

7 minute drill is lowkey how Cole really feels about Kendrick but he’s trying to play up a image of the good relatable guy. Its fake.

Like That verse really lifted the skirt on some of these bytches.