J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 118 61.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The shyt them Dreamville nikkas told Wayno and what Cole alluded to on 7 Min Drill is how a lot of the culture feels

Kendrick-Cole battle needs to happen now I don’t think Kendrick is gonna be too happy about this passive aggressive shyt from Cole

Track is dope like what they did with the sample although Cole has already rapped over it and it’s a little played out over the last few years

not gonna happen - at least no time soon. Cole showed enough of his belly where it looks like bullying if you throw a track at him. kendrick has a bit of a blank check in terms of goodwill - would be silly to use it now. also, no new controversies ahead of SB. cole is also seen as #3, so on paper, you're taking on a lesser fight. on top of that, will albums prepping, not likely you'd allow anything else to deter from the rollout.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I'd actually love to know when the penny finally dropped for Cole for him to realize that he got played by TDE, it took him months to clock it and is now sending passive aggressive digs at one guy while on his knees for the other

he's not very bright

talking about he's free when he was the one that set it off

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Not a good look for Cole. Cole is supposed to be a philosopher dude. Got on FPS where competition shots were thrown. Disses Kendrick after Kendrick competition jab, apologizes falls back, sits on the beach looking at the sunset. Makes music with dudes Drake has beef with (ASAP Rocky) same song ASAP disses Drake on then goes back to give props to Drake and says he would have won the beef :what:

For a supposed introspective dude, he's moving quite stupid.
he's been like this for years

Noname (formerly known as Noname Gypsy) called him out in 2020 for that song "snow on the bluff", and he immediately started backtracking. He always moves like an idiot. He doesnt stand on shyt, like that girl in the video said. He stays folding. Apply enough pressure on Cole and he will fold

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
he's been like this for years

Noname (formerly known as Noname Gypsy) called him out in 2020 for that song "snow on the bluff", and he immediately started backtracking. He always moves like an idiot. He doesnt stand on shyt, like that girl in the video said. He stays folding. Apply enough pressure on Cole and he will fold
He didn't backtrack anything with her. He just spoke to her. She's an entitled goof anyway.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He didn't backtrack anything with her. He just spoke to her. She's an entitled goof anyway.
nikka said he didn't do enough research and he doesnt like to read, when she responded to him

basically, a "hey man. Don't look at me. I just go off what i see on the internet, really. i just be sayin' shyt" type response.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
According to Hed dot and Cole aren’t cool? This isn’t the first time that has been said by someone
Of course they ain't cool. That shyt was always an excuse for Cole to duck the fade. Anybody who's not a Cole dikk sucker can see that. Cole was shook. Flat out. If Cole knew 100% that he could beat Kendrick he's not backing out. But he knew it was a very high chance he gets obliterated and he wanted no parts of it. The pressure was too much for him.

Cole knows that not only is Kendrick a great writer, but he's a great song maker. And that's why Kendrick is pretty much kryptonite to everybody in the rap game. Cause not only can he outrap you, but he can do it over a song that will have the whole country dancing to it. J Cole was not trying to be turned into the number 1 song in the country like Aubrey was. Cole has written in the same room with dot. Side by side. So he knows Kendrick is a complete psychopath with the pen. He could never beat Kendrick in a battle and he knew it deep down. Which is why he chose survival and begged for mercy. It didn't have shyt to do with them being "friends".

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'd actually love to know when the penny finally dropped for Cole for him to realize that he got played by TDE, it took him months to clock it and is now sending passive aggressive digs at one guy while on his knees for the other

he's not very bright

talking about he's free when he was the one that set it off
Got played by tde?......cole is a grown ass man. He backed out cause he was shook. You could even hear it on the 7 minute freestyle. Dude sounded like he had a gun at his head. He had nothing for Kendrick and he knew it. I Wouldn't be surprised if he's the one who put that tde story out there to get himself some sympathy. Cole was scared of Kendrick and it's obvious.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: This was my cue to cut this shyt entirely off. Like okay...how can I be a Christian and level headed about Cole without shytting on him....

He's the type of dude that means well and quite frankly would be a good gospel rapper. The tough guy, middle man, wise man type of raps just kills the vibe of his entire aura of being a square that played BBall in school. Like you expect me to believe that you are the big 3 with basic ass bars like this. Drake at least has the melodies, and we already know Kenny is the bar for bar dude.

But this shyt right here :why:

Dude you are a visitor of the big 2 :francis: . Dude had the opportunity to show his worth during the beef, but his spirit said otherwise further proves he was not bout it to begin with. You all ten toes in the game and you refuse to fukking dance :why: . Yet, dropping this plain subway sandwich expecting heads to eat the shyt and be fulfilled :why:

Boy boo :camby:

Huh cole has been better than drake

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What culture? We just witnessed Kendrick come out of his hole and wipe the floor with these nikkas and come out with the biggest record
Let’s not play dumb here. Cole and Dreamville attacked his discography and gassed accolades the same route Drake took with “Kendrick just opened his mouth”. Nikkas don’t really care for these Grammy, Pulitzer, fake ass 5 mic albums Kendrick puts out.

And he beat Drake an easy target that was already dissected by Pusher not “these nikkas” you acting like he took on the game

Last edited: