J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I highly doubt that Kendrick is at all “afraid” to hop on a track Cole it just seems like he really just don’t fukk with either Cole or Drake like that. Kendrick comes off as avery solitary type of artist. He doesn’t even collab with Black Hippy nowadays.
He's been on multiple tracks with Cole on it and he never drops a verse, he just sings the hook and Cole raps. (Forbidden Fruit, American Dream, Under The Sun)

He don't wanna rap with Cole.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I find it really hilarious that the almighty Kendrick Lamar will never rap on a song with Cole to prove how much better he is :mjlol: We just gotta hear from his fans how it will go hypothetically because he never will try to rap with Cole

In before, “Bu- But he doesn’t have to” :damn:
Not on the same song and that was 10 years ago, Cole is a remarkably more talented MC now

0*E1eNateTiDThGcYI.jpg

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I find it really hilarious that the almighty Kendrick Lamar will never rap on a song with Cole to prove how much better he is :mjlol: We just gotta hear from his fans how it will go hypothetically because he never will try to rap with Cole

You know who didn’t want to rap against Kendrick?

Goofy ass J Cole

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Bro what a crazy statement to make.

Nikka went at his throat, Cole responded and redacted how does that make Kendrick the one who didn't wanna rap? :mjlol:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Bro what a crazy statement to make.

Nikka went at his throat, Cole responded and redacted how does that make Kendrick the one who didn't wanna rap? :mjlol:
He wouldn't have responded regardless if Cole redacted or not, the fact that y'all gotta go back damn near 10 years ago to find the one time where he rapped proves my point

The nikka gotta diss people every 5 years to feel inspired enough to rap :dead:

Last edited:

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wouldn't have responded regardless if Cole redacted or not, the fact that y'all gotta go back damn near 10 years ago to find the one time where he rapped proves my point

The nikka gotta diss people every 5 years to feel inspired enough to rap :dead:
You really think Kendrick wouldn’t have shot at both of them had Cole not folded? Kendrick showed him mercy. He left YNW Melly line cause it was too dope not to use it. I bet he had a bunch of bars for Cole. It’s a shame he folded cause we could have seen Kendrick cook multiple targets like Drake got to do.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You really think Kendrick wouldn’t have shot at both of them had Cole not folded? Kendrick showed him mercy. He left YNW Melly line cause it was too dope not to use it. I bet he had a bunch of bars for Cole. It’s a shame he folded cause we could have seen Kendrick cook multiple targets like Drake got to do.

that dude went from dikkriding drake and watching him get smoked to "kendrick is scared of j cole" :mjlol:... AFTER j cole went out like a bytch and apologized.

dont take it seriously

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Nah.

They were supposed to be doing a joint album that fell apart because they just ain’t that cool as Cole is making it out to be.

He’s a jealous herb who’s very aware that he’s the bronze medalist and always will be no matter how much wolfing he does about his pen. Kendrick saw/felt it before he jumped out the window.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah.

They were supposed to be doing a joint album that fell apart because they just ain’t that cool as Cole is making it out to be.

He’s a jealous herb who’s very aware that he’s the bronze medalist and always will be no matter how much wolfing he does about his pen. Kendrick saw/felt it before he jumped out the window.

:sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Nah.

Man can y'all K-Bot nikkas go sit down and listen to Auntie Diaries and leave us alone :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah.

So now Cole is jealous? Wasn't it Kendrick punk ass the one who waited until Cole got props for FHD. Then he posted a tweet saying he wanted to do the album. He drops TPAB and forgot all about that shyt. There's literal proof of Kendrick moving funny. The Big Sean shyt for instance. Cole don't have a history of doin fukk shyt like that.