J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Weirdo season right now...

Dreamville affiliates and Ib (president) responding to Wayno claiming the song proves Dreamville doesn't fukk with Kendrick, and claiming some of their people have been shytting on him in private.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Weirdo season right now...

Dreamville affiliates and Ib (president) responding to Wayno claiming the song proves Dreamville doesn't fukk with Kendrick, and claiming some of their people have been shytting on him in private.

Smh. What u think bout this?

i mean if cole openly shyt on dot on 7minute drill

is it too far fetched that cole & his people shyt on him in private?

but again its too random

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
i mean if cole openly shyt on dot on 7minute drill

is it too far fetched that cole & his people shyt on him in private?

but again its too random
Look at this. Cause he wanted to battle and said a few things in the battle yall willing to believe him and his whole team be secretly hating on Kendrick. Yet in the same note act like if he battled the nikka full out it would just be for sport and nikkas wouldn't take it too far or to heart. Yea I'm not buying the shyt yall nikkas selling. nikkas just have a dopamine addiction and wanted more drama. There was nikkas on here literally depressed after the Kendrick vs Drake shyt was over.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Look at this. Cause he wanted to battle and said a few things in the battle yall willing to believe him and his whole team be secretly hating on Kendrick. Yet in the same note act like if he battled the nikka full out it would just be for sport and nikkas wouldn't take it too far or to heart. Yea I'm not buying the shyt yall nikkas selling. nikkas just have a dopamine addiction and wanted more drama. There was nikkas on here literally depressed after the Kendrick vs Drake shyt was over.

:russell::russell:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
wayno was the host of dreamville fest several years in a row...why would he lie? Dreamville nikkas probably had a few drinks and spoke honestly about Kendrick

coincidentally saying the same things Cole said in his diss records...nikkas hiding they hands.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wayno was the host of dreamville fest several years in a row...why would he lie? Dreamville nikkas probably had a few drinks and spoke honestly about Kendrick

coincidentally saying the same things Cole said in his diss records...nikkas hiding they hands.

:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Bro gotta stop with the ' I felt the pressure from fans to respond ' narrative. Cuz I ain't really smell smoke when "First Person Shooter", ""Like That " came out of nowhere as far as I'm concerned, then "7 Minute Drill" came out 2 weeks before "Pushups" didn't it?

If he stayed the course with the battle, it would prolly just been the friendly fade. Nothing to be scared of for the dude who been talking ca$h shyt for the last 5 years

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Smh. What u think bout this?

I think crews are gonna follow the lead of the top guy when shyt gets sticky. They were involved in a rap battle for a few days (lol), I'm sure Dreamville nikkas were riding with Cole. And when he did the apology, Cole mentioned he knew some of his people didn't want him to back out. All that shyt is natural and expected of a crew. At the end of the day Cole and Kendrick been tight historically though. I dunno about now. But Kendrick went to Dreamville's studio and played them DAMN before it came out. He later went back to their studio to listen to the Revenge Of The Dreamers collab album and gave them a hook for the intro (and didn't ask for album credits) before it came out. He gave Cozz a feature too. Expanding it to TDE, Ab Soul took JID on one of his first tours. SZA did the Dreamville Fest one year. I don't think it's all buddy buddy because at the end of the day it's competition but they respect each other.

That's why one thing that bothered me about the Cole diss was claiming that Kendrick is jealous or selfish. Lying and saying he only has one good album is typical rap battle shyt, nobody losing sleep over that. But there are way too many examples of Kendrick being good peoples towards them nikkas. Including shyt that they'll never talk about that has happened in LA lol. Getting them out of jams, let's say.