J Cole - Port Antonio (The Fall Off coming soon?)

Fire or nah?

• Fire

Votes: 119 62.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 73 38.0%

• Total voters

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Its crazy. It was a problem for me to post all of the positive reactions to the song even from places like DEHH cause they was "nobodies". But every random negative reaction or tweet about the song gets dapped up. Lol. Yall funny af on this site.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

Mal is more offended by this shyt than Drake himself. Now. Let's break what he's saying down. He said he could've called Drake. But on the flipside says Drake wouldn't pick up the phone for him. Also. It was a public issue. Wtf is wrong with addressing it publicly? And he did it in the music. He didn't hop on social media or none of that shyt. He addressed it thru the music. nikkas is weird man. Lol.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Its weird cause of the name of the song. It's weird cause he didn't know Baby Lane. And it's weird because rather than do a concept song showing both perspectives. He decided to clout chase and do it from the perspective of the murderer from the same gang as him.

But why does he have to rap from both perspectives?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
But why does he have to rap from both perspectives?
I'm not engaging in this. If one of ur family members died by a gang member and I made a song from the perspective of the murderer saying "so and so's family should die". And i didnt know either of the people involved. But im from the same gang as the murderer. Would u feel it wasn't weird?

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

SHUTCHO GOOFY ASS UP

:devil:
:evil:

:picard::picard::picard:

I'm not engaging in this. If one of ur family members died by a gang member and I made a song from the perspective of the murderer saying "so and so's family should die". And i didnt know either of the people involved. But im from the same gang as the murderer. Would u feel it wasn't weird?

so he can’t speak on people he doesnt know?

you mean the way you on here speaking on artists you don’t know?

but to answer your question. i wouldnt think it was weird. because i wouldnt give a fukk.