J. Cole - Might Delete Later (Discussion Thread)

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I think it's a really good album regardless of the diss situation :manny:

there's too much dikk eating and pom pom waving for a dude that objectively speaking is not on the same level as Cole insofar as pure rapping.

I've seen steady improvement since FHD and I think he's the nicest out, period.

excluding nikkas like Elzhi, Lupe, and Pharoahe Monch, all of whom have different type(s) of audiences, not to mention Phonte, but Cole's gotten nice enough to the point there's at least *some* overlap now.

but in the Booth anytime to make rap into WWE is gonna happen regardless.

who shot who? Who got killed? Who said what about who? 3/4 of the posts in this sub forum are about everything but rap :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Beyond all the dumb shyt this is still a dope tape.

Stickz and Stonez Coulda/shoulda been his real response.

Song sounds like the real “warning shot”

Then dudes woulda had to decide to actually go at him or not, and he wouldn’t have had to apologize for entertaining this dumb shyt.

Epic self either out of cole here. What was this nikka thinking :snoop:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yeah, I know he remembers. I just think it's funny he used the loser of the battle formula to say his catologue is wack. That ultimately didn't work out for Jay
Prophetic.

Didn't work out for Cole, either. The crazy thing is, I'm a fan of J. Cole.

But...

All Kendrick needs to do is release a song or mixtape called "Seppuku" and this shyt would reach meme levels of ether for Cole.

Funny enough, A proper Seppuku requires assistance from an observer, or ally, to finish the job with a beheading as a mercy. The double entendre is just perfect:
This was usually performed in front of spectators... A samurai was bathed in cold water (to prevent excessive bleeding), dressed in a white kimono called the shiro-shōzoku (白装束), and served his favorite foods for a last meal. When he had finished, the knife and cloth were placed on a sanbo and given to the warrior. Dressed ceremonially, with his sword placed in front of him and sometimes seated on special clothes, the warrior would prepare for death by writing a death poem.
Performed in front of spectators... Bathed in cold water (cole world) ...Writing a death poem?! Wow.

With his selected kaishakunin standing by, he would open his kimono, take up his tantō – held by the blade with a cloth wrapped around so that it would not cut his hand and cause him to lose his grip – and plunge it into his abdomen, making a left-to-right cut. The kaishakunin would then perform kaishaku, a cut in which the warrior was partially decapitated. The maneuver should be done in the manners of dakikubi (lit. "embraced head"), in which a slight band of flesh is left attaching the head to the body so that the head can dangle in front as if embraced. Because of the precision necessary for such a maneuver, the kaishakunin was a skilled swordsman. The principal and the kaishakunin agreed in advance when the latter was to make his cut.
Drake is this nikka's kaisshakunin. :wow:

Drake's silence is basically the fulfilment of Cole's suicide.:mjcry:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Prophetic.

Didn't work out for Cole, either. The crazy thing is, I'm a fan of J. Cole.

But...

All Kendrick needs to do is release a song or mixtape called "Seppuku" and this shyt would reach meme levels of ether for Cole.

Funny enough, A proper Seppuku requires assistance from an observer, or ally, to finish the job with a beheading as a mercy. The double entendre is just perfect:
Performed in front of spectators... Bathed in cold water (cole world) ...Writing a death poem?! Wow.

Drake is this nikka's kaisshakunin. :wow:

Drake's silence is basically the fulfilment of Cole's suicide.:mjcry:

y'all nikkas thinking about this shyt way too hard :dahell:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Cole was soft for the diss removing antic but I think what he means is that he actually DISSED Kendrick where as Kendrick was just trying to keep it as a competition on who the best is. I don’t think Kendrick would seriously diss Cole either.

Either way once he released it he should’ve just let it ride. Album is still heat. And his verse on Red Leather from Future’s album is one of the smoothest in a minute. But J. Cole haters going to eat for years regarding this whole situation now. Cook :manny:

But for me I’m loving all his new stuff this week. Need to find a link for 7 minute drill now.