J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
what’s the point of making “I can fukk your bytch songs, I’m better than all you nikkas in this shyt “ rap songs and u don’t even feel comfortable going toe to toe on some friendly competition shyt. It’s not like Kendrick said anything non hip hop related about drake or j Cole. Nobody on earth wants them 2 to get violent or even thought it was a possibility. Everyone knew Cole is a bystander and wasn’t the source or target of Kendrick venom. Yet he up here giving emotional drake dialogue..bro can call Kendrick and say it’s all friendly and I bet Kendrick would have been more than cool with that. This dude been hanging around drake too much. Basketball players might not seem as tough as they used to be and still dunk on each others heads (and they buddies). These rap nikkas don’t even like saying each other names. Nobody saying you gotta be extra disrespectful at all Lol.

when have u ever seen drake apologize?

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Then just don’t partake in the first place. I don’t think Kendrick as much of a nice as Cole though
I agree with the first part. But I don’t see Kendrick stepping to Cole man to man on some “fukk you, fukk nikka” energy….thats my point

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
I just see Kendrick and Cole as nice guys. How you gonna have beef with someone if you’re not willing to punch them in the mouth…..make it make sense. All of it is pointless
Where do you get Kendrick being a nice guy?
Listen to his music. It’s mostly all about himself.
You could say a lot of things about him but I don’t think Nice is really on the list.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them beefing was like Nas and 50 beefing

Never should have happened

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
considering kendrick's past songs and seeing the reactions to cole's apology, I highly doubt that.
Everytime someone apologizes to kendrick, he publicly says they're making corny moves. You can't apologize, this is hip hop!
I agree to an extent; however, I feel like Kendrick is looking for something that doesn’t exist. It’s truly a different era
Where do you get Kendrick being a nice guy?
Listen to his music. It’s mostly all about himself.
You could say a lot of things about him but I don’t think Nice is really on the list.
My Kendrick is a nice guy boils down to me not believing Kendrick will be disrespectful to Cole’s face. Forget the records, if you’re talking shyt about someone you should expect it to possibly get physical. Ain’t no Kung fu happening to Cole.

Maybe I’m stuck in the early 2000’s/90’s lol