J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I doubt it but even if he did it private, it wouldn’t matter.

But whole time what is nikkas even apologizing for?!?! nikkas threw a couple love taps smh.

Cole really let me down.
I just see Kendrick and Cole as nice guys. How you gonna have beef with someone if you’re not willing to punch them in the mouth…..make it make sense. All of it is pointless

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
what’s the point of making “I can fukk your bytch songs, I’m better than all you nikkas in this shyt “ rap songs and u don’t even feel comfortable going toe to toe on some friendly competition shyt. It’s not like Kendrick said anything non hip hop related about drake or j Cole. Nobody on earth wants them 2 to get violent or even thought it was a possibility. Everyone knew Cole is a bystander and wasn’t the source or target of Kendrick venom. Yet he up here giving emotional drake dialogue..bro can call Kendrick and say it’s all friendly and I bet Kendrick would have been more than cool with that. This dude been hanging around drake too much. Basketball players might not seem as tough as they used to be and still dunk on each others heads (and they buddies). These rap nikkas don’t even like saying each other names. Nobody saying you gotta be extra disrespectful at all Lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Don’t be obtuse. Nobody is talking about actually killing or murdering or maiming or harming other human beings. We’re talking about an MC proclaiming for TWO YEARS that he’d destroy any and all challengers and when the ultimate challenger steps to him for a LYRICAL fade he wimped out less than 48 hours after responding to the challenge. Thats what we’re talking about. Take all that other bullshyt you trying to spin and take it to the J.Cole Reddit Fan Page where nikkas will hear you out
nikka L Cole. J Corn. Im tryna figure out what imma call this nikka from now on. Lol

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Woke up this morning even more puzzled, man. Who has dedicated themselves to the SPORT of rap more than Cole over the last few years? Sports are about competition, and it sure seemed like he was gearing up to challenge someone. Perhaps we all should have realized his heart wasn't truly in it. People will point to various things but for me? I'm gonna point to Cole going on tour with Drake and willingly getting the lil bro treatment on a nightly basis.

:francis:

I hope The Fall Off is on some Stillmatic shyt, IE a great rapper proving his greatness with concepts and imagery instead of "I'm the best" brag raps. Because if that album is more of the "nobody can fukk with me" shyt I might delete that shyt from iTunes lmao.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cole is a white boy who uses the Nword excessively in his music to come off as "tough" & "down".

I've been seen right through Cole (not taking anything away from his lyrical ability...he's extremely talented).

Cole isn't bout dat life AT ALL but he uses the NWORD in his lyrics excessively to sound like he's "hood".

I get the same vibe from Joyner Lucas also.

2 whiteboys who overcompensate with the Nword to sound tough.

I never bought into it.