J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah people just mad at Cole because they wanted a show and didn't get one. A mob wanted a fight and one of the would be competitors really wasn't interested in the first place. They now trying to shame him and call him a bytch and a coward when it really would have been easier to just go through the motions than to stand on stage and risk the fallback of saying the stuff he did.

The only wrong thing Cole did was respond in the first place on a song when he could have just said I have no issues with Kendrick and whatever he and Drake have going on is between them and moved on.

You must be new to the culture of hip hop and not understanding how this works.

If you want to call yourself the best rapper and dare your peers to test your pen then your peers have a right to challenge you. If you didn't want that then stay away from confrontation. Cole accepted Kendrick's challenge once he released a dis track. You can't walk that back. The song is out there and you attacked Kendrick. Now Kendrick has the right to respond but you want to make peace? I can't slap you in the face and apologize immediately after. We're in a fight at that moment.

No one is looking for a "fight" they want a rap battle. No one is going to get hurt. Bruised egos would be the worst of it.

Imagine if Jay and Nas never battled, Common/Cube, Shan/KRS, etc. The culture loses when so called rappers are scared to rap. No one is asking Durk or Future to battle anyone because they're not lyricists. The ones who are need to keep the tradition alive especially when you've been running your mouth saying you're the best. Go battle, prove it, and when it's over then you make up.

Drake isn't really a hip hop artist. Drake is pop music. A good half of his albums are god awful singing type tracks.

Did he not battle Meek? Did he not send shots at Common, Pusha, and others? You can't be pop when the heat is on and a rapper when you want to attack someone.

This is the same man who once said "dis me and you'll never hear a reply for it." He's been replying so that tells me he's willing to battle.

No excuses. Go see Kendrick.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
0efc541916716a611d75eb441a572e6f35579406.jpg
@Bryan Danielson come get ya girl

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Even if Cole was shook, he could've handled this better. He should have hit up Drake bc that nikka is more calculated and could've found a better way out this mess

this is bad...how u run away from a fight before the other nikka swung on you:francis:

That's just it. I think Drake was the one that pumped him up to do it. Anyone that listens to Cole knew from his tone his heart wasn't in it to go at Kendrick at all because it's really no malice. Drake was using Cole as a shield and it seemed like the catalog/ not dropping that often angle came from Aubrey.

Think about it....

J. Cole has 74 songs he's been apart of hit the Billboard 100 charts.
Kendrick has 72

And that's with K. Dot becoming a recluse for nearly 5yrs while Cole was on his Feature run. Why on earth would Jermaine try to use that angle knowing this and considering his last album was nearly 3yrs ago

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
After this debacle he doesnt even have to, this is a shameful display in the history of Hip Hop, especially when being "friends" didnt stop J. COLE from SUBBING THE fukk out of Wale when that man when he was down and out, throwing darts at Kanye going through his bipolar episode

And for the last 5 years at least dropping verses claiming to be the rapper killer, the terror of emcees everywhere

Joe Budden explained why Kendrick took it there, First Person shooter was supposed to be all three of them but Kdot declined cause he dont fukk with Drake and then J.Cole still jumps on it and hes talking bout Big Three and the Spider Man meme is Just Me Looking At Drake. Stop mentioning my name when Im not around and being coy especially when yo know I dont rock with the other dude like that

I feel like if anything Drake is gonna be MORE difficult to catch lacking now then anything, look at his reactión at his concerts if iit's moke its SMOKE he even brought Rick Ross into this... hes 2-1 in Rap Beefs (W vs Meek and Common, L vs Pusha T) hes gonna bring out the artillery now if it goes there

Maybe its my fault for idolizing nikkas off the way they be rapping - Jermaine Cole :wow:

That's only 3 tho

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's just it. I think Drake was the one that pumped him up to do it. Anyone that listens to Cole knew from his tone his heart wasn't in it to go at Kendrick at all because it's really no malice. Drake was using Cole as a shield and it seemed like the catalog/ not dropping that often angle came from Aubrey.

Think about it....

J. Cole has 74 songs he's been apart of hit the Billboard 100 charts.
Kendrick has 72

And that's with K. Dot becoming a recluse for nearly 5yrs while Cole was on his Feature run. Why on earth would Jermaine try to use that angle knowing this and considering his last album was nearly 3yrs ago

Drake had nothing to do with this.

Cole is his own man and makes his own decisions

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
when have u ever seen drake apologize?
My reference to drake was the emotional monologues and he did not respond back to pusha. I don’t even like Pusha either. Atleast Cole had a response despite what he doing now with this weak shi* lol