J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I’m also convinced Kendrick is going to apologize to Cole, rather it be after a response record or in private…..Kendrick vs Cole was never a real thing. There’s too much respect between the two
I doubt it but even if he did it private, it wouldn’t matter.

But whole time what is nikkas even apologizing for?!?! nikkas threw a couple love taps smh.

Cole really let me down.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His last album still has the universal acclaim. It's still a massively respected project...doesn't mean you have to enjoy it but quality wise, it's a top notch project as well.

And It was a wack diss objectively...
Unless Im trippin I don’t remember IWW being called weak universally. I am got 4.5 mics in the source If I remember correctly. But hip hop heads were looking at I am sideways.IWW just wasn’t illmatic. Jay knew what hip hop heads were saying and ran with it. The situation isn’t that far off and it worked for Jay. I personally would have attacked Damn as the gassed album rather the TPAB.

Regardless Cole lost big time :snoop:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A rapper claiming he's the best isn't some shyt unique to Cole. It's stock rap lyrics they all do it. They all fukk mad bytches they all rich everybody wanna be them and they all living the life.

People sniffed a fight and it really ain't happen and now they mad.

Dog, go drink some coffee or something then revisit the thread.

Nobody is talking about random ass rappers with "I'm the GOAT!" bars. Cole called himself one of "the big 3" which is how we got here. He said he's equal to Kendrick, they're peers, which is why the back and forth exists.

This (Kendrick vs Cole) never happens if Cole doesn't choose to put himself in this position. Stop playing stupid. "People sniffed a fight"....Cole is the one actively putting himself in the Kendrick vs Drake issue. He chose not to stay neutral.

Fred.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Kendrick really is on some prime Eminem status or some shyt, he got all the top mcees on lock :leon:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kendrick is now the Alpha and Omega of this rap shyt. That dream he had of Tupac wasn’t a vision, it was a Prophecy

The Lupe thing is disingenuous because Lupe was saying that in reference to dealing with Kendrick stan's:pachaha:

Lupe never even made a song about Kendrick he basically just said he's lyrically overrated and the stans was on his ass relentlessly:mjlol: