J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
He’s a dummy and him and his team dropped the ball. Should’ve just been silent if your heart wasnt in it. Kendrick didn’t even diss him like that. What a p*ssy. This will put a stain on his legacy and boost Kendrick above him even more. He deserves all the jokes and slander he going to get all week. The worst part is this shyt took attention away from his best album since FHD. I can’t :hubie:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
bruh he potentially robbed us from hearing the KDot response...now if Kendrick releases anything aggressive its going to look like he's bullying a nikka who doesnt want smoke

this is naaaaaaaaaaaaaasty
Yeah. If it was damn near anybody else, I’d feel like this was an attempt at sympathy but Cole has always seemed like he ain’t about the beef/drama so I can’t say it’s outta his character.

It isn’t fair that he gets to throw the rock and back out though. Kendrick coming back with a haymaker of his own directed specifically at Cole would have been fitting and is something that we’re definitely getting robbed of.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Say what you want… Drake wouldn’t have done that shyt :hubie:

full