J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
1f5

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
After talking about he wanted to kill all these rap nikkas for the past 3 years or so :mjlol:

He can’t even do his “none of you nikkas fukkin wit me” raps anymore after this
Your OVO mercenary failed :umad:
You gotta put some of the blame on K Dot too for pulling him in a phony ass rap beef.

Kenny shoulda just went after Drake like he always has
319559323_1.gif

FOH WAR IS WAR :camby:

Change your username :scust:
Kendrick…
Don’t let the peace prize fool you… :wow:
The Peace Prize is named after the dude who invented dynamite :pachaha:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
The track didn’t even last 7 days…this is WILD.

:wow:

Kendrick strikes fear into nikkas
I legit don’t think it was that. I think Cole saw how nasty the Stan wars were getting online with people shytting on each others catalogues and downing their careers and it was too much negativity for him. Him aligning with Drake knowing dot problems was always gonna be a weird angle to play. This nikka better not be trying to get Drake and Kdot to settle down though, imma be mad as fukk :dead:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cole always does this. It is my biggest gripe with him. He did the same thing with "Fire Squad". Sorry, but the "Big 3" looking more like Brandy, Monica, and Aaliyah than any combination of a Big 3 of MC's. That might be disrespect to Brandy, Monica, and Aaliyah. We didn't see Monica apologize to Brandy and she actually put hands on Brandy.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Even if Cole was shook, he could've handled this better. He should have hit up Drake bc that nikka is more calculated and could've found a better way out this mess

this is bad...how u run away from a fight before the other nikka swung on you:francis: