J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He'll get clowned, deservingly so. But Cole has been laser focused on his craft for a while now. The rollout for The Fall Off was already in progress. He just dropped a great project and all of the talk around him is about a diss song that he really didn't even want to drop instead of the piff he put out.

This isn't it IMO. He didn't want shyt to get ugly and he obviously didn't go for the KO because like we've all said, there is no real beef or animosity between Kendrick and Cole.

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Probably got death threats.....This is why you should never diss rappers that are gang-affiliated...If you make a great diss they will catch feelings.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
IMG-3700

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
Watching live was fukking cringe, I was like oh no! You're getting roasted for this one.

He will always be a great rapper but he can't talk that shyt no more about being that guy.

This was some self sacrifice shyt

If it was me, i would've downplayed Kendrick like a crazy little cousin that need some discipline

Last edited: